Luggage Tags ???

Mari1023

Hi, we were originaly on the Main deck and received the red tags with the boarding tickets. However, we were recently upgraded to the empress deck and their are about 25 family members traveling. I called carnival to ask if they could send us new luggage tags but they said NO because it was too close to sail date (8 more days 11/20). However, we all have our fun pass ready & I like to have everything done so when I arrive at the dock nothing will delay us. Any suggestions on how I can get carnival to expedite (overnight) tags to me? Thanks

Hi, we were originaly on the Main deck and received the red tags with the boarding tickets. However, we were recently upgraded to the empress deck and their are about 25 family members traveling. I called carnival to ask if they could send us new luggage tags but they said NO because it was too close to sail date (8 more days 11/20). However, we all have our fun pass ready & I like to have everything done so when I arrive at the dock nothing will delay us. Any suggestions on how I can get carnival to expedite (overnight) tags to me? Thanks

They wont do it..You will have to get the new tags from the porters.

You will have to pick up the tags that have the ship deck and colors at the port before you give your luggage to the porters. The sticker idea mentioned before is great. It will give you the ability to fill the new tags out much faster than if you would hand-write them all.

We may have been taking a risk, but the only thing the porters told us they "needed" on the Carnival luggage tag was a phone number. So we wrote our room number and cellphone number on the tags and off the bags went! Zoom!

We, too, had outdated luggage tags. It was a quick and easy fix at the port.

your airlines should have extras

Hi. Welcome to the boards. (They're talking about the ship's tags that go on the luggage before boarding the ship - not airline tags.):)

Mari - You really don't need to worry about not having your tags. When you get to the pier, there will be a guy among the porters holding a clipboard with the manifest. Tell him to look you up, and he'll hand you the correct color tags. Bon Voyage!

Mari - You really don't need to worry about not having your tags. When you get to the pier, there will be a guy among the porters holding a clipboard with the manifest. Tell him to look you up, and he'll hand you the correct color tags. Bon Voyage!

I also had the same problem with incorrect tags. I knew the correct cabin number in advance so I printed up tags with name, address, cell phone# and cabin# . I made the print as large as possible and highlighted my name and cabin# so it would be easier to see. When we arrived, I told the porter which tags I needed and he was happy to see that I had the pre-printed labels to stick on them. He helped get them on the bags quickly and he was on his way to collect other peoples luggage. :)

Archived