Cowboy Boots in Cozumel

jcs56

There is a nice leather store that handles boots and purses there. The first time we were there my dh bought boots there and the 2nd I bought a purse. They also had different boots made of "skins"...snake alligator etc. I know you want the name of the store, it is on my purse at home I will try to remenber to look and write again.

I thought the prices seemed pretty high in comparison to a store like Wilson Leather or similar. But, I believe the products we saw were much higher end, too. They had some very beautiful boots, coats, etc. Prices were not negotiable and we didn't see any real bargains but, then again, I don't go into leather stores very often so I have nothing to compare the prices to.

just returned from our cruise. i too, was interested in looking for cowboy boots. i saw a nice pair in cozumel (don't remember the name of the store)$440.00. i think you can definately do better at home locally. Cowboys boots are back in style and although not authentic they will be much cheaper than $ 440.00. i also saw a nice pair in Glaveston Airport $300.

My dh always orders his from the Mason Shoe catalog. Just bought 2 pair for around $140 ea. They seem to last quite a while, too. They also have women's shoes. Can't remember if they had women's boots or not.

Archived