Cost for ship transfers to/from Southampton?

eandj

Anyone know what Princess charges for transfers to Southampton from London and post cruise to Heathrow from Southampton?

or...Where would I find it on their website?

Recently checked for our upcoming cruise, and from London Victoria Coach Station to Southampton port it is $54. It's the same amount for the transfer from the ship to Heathrow with no stops.

Recently checked for our upcoming cruise, and from London Victoria Coach Station to Southampton port it is $54. It's the same amount for the transfer from the ship to Heathrow with no stops.

Thanks. That'll save me checking it out myself. Just looking at options, convenience and costs.

If you are looking at leaving from Victoria Coach Station, FYI, we just bought tickets online for the National Express bus from there to Southampton coach station for 5 GBP each on a "fun fare" promotion. (We will also need to get a cab from the station to the ship.)

If you are looking at leaving from Victoria Coach Station, FYI, we just bought tickets online for the National Express bus from there to Southampton coach station for 5 GBP each on a "fun fare" promotion. (We will also need to get a cab from the station to the ship.)

Wow...that's great! I just checked for our date in June and it was 25 GBP for both of us. But....certainly better than ship transfers, which I expected. Are you using them to get back to Heathrow too?

+1

Very simple and cheap as cab fare from Southampton to the terminal is 9GBP

We stayed a night in Southampton and it's a quaint town.

Wow...that's great! I just checked for our date in June and it was 25 GBP for both of us. But....certainly better than ship transfers, which I expected. Are you using them to get back to Heathrow too?

No, we are sharing a private transfer with two other couples, stopping at Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral.

• 1 month later...

Archived