For those just off the Triumph

marylp

Hey everyone, We will be on the Triumph in Aug. We have 2 teen girls with us and was wondering about internet and spa packages. They want to be able to post pics from the ship in real time also facetime with friends from the ship.

Also we would like to get them those spa packages that are one price for the week, did anyone get one of those? Thank you!

You might want to check this thread out.

http://forums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1673439

Thank you! We were on the Magic in Jan and they had an internet package for 49.00 for the whole week, they used the ipod with Magic Jack app.

Also the Spa package was 149.00 for the week. We are wondering if the Triumph had something similar.

Thank you! We were on the Magic in Jan and they had an internet package for 49.00 for the whole week, they used the ipod with Magic Jack app.

Also the Spa package was 149.00 for the week. We are wondering if the Triumph had something similar.

For one thing I doubt that the internet connection is fast enough for facetime, I could be wrong. 49.00 dollers will probably get you like 10 to 15 mins a day and 149 for the spa will get you 1 or 2 different things. If the kids really want to stay in contact with friends I would just offer leaving them at home. They will make new friends on the ship.

Archived