Breakaway - aft deck 9?

familycruzer

All the aft cabins on deck 9 are available except the one I booked. Did I choose the right deck or do others know something I dont? :confused:

I am in 9920 if it matters.

I've been in 9916 (S6) and 9318 (B1) and loved the location. You chose the right deck but I would switch to 9318 if you want to watch the fireworks from your balcony. :)

All the aft cabins on deck 9 are available except the one I booked. Did I choose the right deck or do others know something I dont? :confused:

I am in 9920 if it matters.

I also have a deck 9 aft on my cruise 9318 we have the largest balconies and the least noise and vibrations from spice h2o . Have a great time

I've been in 9916 (S6) and 9318 (B1) and loved the location. You chose the right deck but I would switch to 9318 if you want to watch the fireworks from your balcony. :)

Was your aft balcony cabin larger than the balconies on the side of the ship? It is written that they are but I often wonder, like to hear it from someone that has been in one.:confused:

Was your aft balcony cabin larger than the balconies on the side of the ship? It is written that they are but I often wonder, like to hear it from someone that has been in one.:confused:

They are easily 4 to 6 times larger then the regular balconies on the side. Deck 9 the largest and 14 the smallest.

Was your aft balcony cabin larger than the balconies on the side of the ship? It is written that they are but I often wonder, like to hear it from someone that has been in one.

Pictures are worth thousands of words...... Breakaway (B1) Cabin# 9318

P1030576.JPG

P1030568.JPG

P1030571.JPG

P1030572.JPG

P1030577.JPG

Edited by peg013

Much, and 9320 is actually the largest B1 balcony on deck 9 because of the placement of the dividers.

Can people see down onto your aft balcony or is trash a problem thinking of upgrading.

They can see, but only the uncovered part. On Deck 9, about 2/3's was covered. Never had a problem with trash (at least down on Deck 9).

Can people see down onto your aft balcony or is trash a problem thinking of upgrading.

I would say about 2 feet - 2.5 feet of the balcony is not covered.

P1030573.JPG

This photo was taken from Deck 12 of us looking up from our Deck 9 balcony......so here's what they could see of our balcony from above......(Behind us is the "roof" of the Waterfront.)

%2521cid_84A9A7C2-B8F7-4726-965E-D4CC03C690AD.jpg

• 2 weeks later...