Port Canaveral cruise and stay hotels

Holiday Dreamer

if you Google port canaveral official website, there is a complete list there.

BTW We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites last montha and LOVED it. If you ask for an odd numberes room on 4th floor, you can see the ship from your room in the morning.

They had a full free hot breakfast, sausage, bacon, eggs, waffles, etc.

Is pretty new, I think only a couple years old, and well maintained.

We parked here during the cruise and the shuttle was super quick. We were the 2nd people on the ship!

We paid less than $50 by doing a time share tour. The tour was painless and no pressure.

Parking at the port would have ben $15 per night, so it was like getting the hotel for free, since we only paid $49.

If you are interested in doing this, you can google cheap port canaveral hotels, and the website will pop up. CC does not allow you to post links on here, but it would not be hard to find.

If you book the cruise and park package direct w/ the hotel it should run $139-150. If you don't have the patience or desire to do a timeshare tour, it is still worth the regular cost.

We have stayed at the Residence Inn and the Country Inn and Suites. Both have free parking, have a breakfst buffet included in the price. There is a shuttle for around $6 per person. I woould recommend either one of them.

We have stayed at the Residence Inn and the Country Inn and Suites. Both have free parking, have a breakfst buffet included in the price. There is a shuttle for around $6 per person. I woould recommend either one of them.

There was no fee for the shuttle at Country Inn and Suites when we stayed last month if you book a cruise and stay rate.

However, if you win this on Priceline, you may have to pay seperate parking if they catch it at the front desk.

If you try Priceline, pick Port Canaveral for your area and this is the only hotel in that area. If you add Cocoa Beach, there are others that you may get assigned to, and you may have to pay for parking at those hotels. It will still be cheaper though than booking direct.

I concur! :D

Archived