Coral Princess Panama Canal Patters?

cmm80124

Hi all,

I will be taking a honeymoon cruise to the Panama Canal aboard the Coral Princess in October 2005. As I have never sailed with Princess before, I am hoping to obtain some information about typical daily activities on this itinerary. For example, is bingo generally offered at night or during the day? Do you have the opportunity to stay busy from sunrise to sunset, or are there certain times when no activities take place? I am asking this because I just got back from a 4 day W. Caribbean cruise on Carnival, and I really wish we had chosen early dinner instead of late seating - we were never able to attend karaoke or other activities because they conflicted with dinner every night of our cruise.

I would also appreciate it if anyone could email me at cmm80124@netscape.net with any e-mailable Patters you may have.

Thanks in advance!

I will be cruising on the Coral in a couple of days and always bring home the daily activity sheets (patters). Once I get home, I will scan them and make them available to you.

I am also going to try to get copies of the menus, but this will be a 10 day cruise and not the 14 day as requested.

From the 12/10-20 cruise! Once we make it past Christmas, I will email you. I am sure you will find that there is something to do at all times, and the activities staff was excellent. You will have a wonderful time!

Pat

Archived