Carnival Prices for shore excursions?

TheCruisingBrewers

Has anyone deciphered the prices for shore excursions via Carnivas website... or better yet does someone have a copy to let us know Carnivals prices? Or a scanned price list?

I am interested in finding out what Carnival charges for Cave tubing and the Goff Cay and shark alley snorkels...

Any idea or info would be sincerely appreciated!

Feel free to Email me if you do not feel comfortable posting the info?

Thanks loads,

Nancy

blisscally@aol.com

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2325FF&cdt=2004;07;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  till we cruise...

Just send Carnival an email and let them know which cruise you are on (with date). Ask them to email you a list of tours with prices. I did this for my cruise this past January and they responded with my request in two days. Go to the Carnival web site and email them from their site.

I don't have them scanned yet, but I have them right in front of me from our Glory cruise last month.

Cave Tubing - $89 (both adult and child)/6 - 7 hours & included lunch

Goff's Caye Snorkeling - $59 adult/$48.50 child/4 hours

Shark Ray Alley - $79 adult/$64.50/7 hours & included lunch

We did the Shark Ray Alley tour through Carnival and HIGHLY recommend it. We met at the White Heat Disco at 8:30 & there was a huge amount of people there for that tour. The snorkel boat picked us up right at the ship, and I was happy to see there were only 30 people on the boat -- plenty of room -- and we had four guides. It was a beautiful morning, and the boat ride was a lot of fun. After about 30 - 40 minutes, they began to hand out snorkel gear. We stopped at Caye Caulker to pick up additional snorkel gear (for those not finding their size flippers already on the boat) and "bait" to attrack the sharks/rays/fish. There was enough time there to get off & use the restrooms, and then we were on our way to Shark Ray Alley. I'd say it was probably about 20 more minutes from there. When we arrived at Shark Ray Alley, there were several other snorkel boats there but it didn't seem crowded at all -- it's a huge area. The snorkeling was probably the best we've ever done -- we saw TONS of fish, several rays and two or three nurse sharks. Our guide took us out over the reef -- lots of coral (see our pictures on Webshots). After we snorkeled, we went to San Pedro for a two hour stop. Lunch was served at Big Daddy's (a very "rustic" looking place right on the water) and included chicken, rice & beans, potato salad, fruit, a soft tortilla & some orange punch. It was pretty good, no complaints from me, and I saw several people get back in line for seconds. We had a great day in Belize and can't wait to go back!

Archived