FINALLY the sooper interesting LIBERTY stuff: menus, food pics etc.

floofyfish

Oh thanks a lot Floofyfish, now I am all hungry and wishing I was still on the liberty. I see you also enjoyed the Japanese and Indian dishes served at dinner. Those are two of my favorites.

All those pictures and yet I didn't see any of the cheeses. I sure miss those.

I loved the pasta on the first night (I should have gotten that for the entreé instead of the starter), and they served limoncello. I never had limoncello before, and I tried to sip it. That didn't work... Slamming it was much better :)

Thanks for posting those.

Your pictures will definately be great for showing people what we did have.

The only food picture I took was of "Decadence of Chocolate" as I put a suggestion in the pursers box that I missed it. http://hawk.bus.msu.edu/test/8-22-05_Barcelona/32_Decadence_of_Chocolate.jpg

I wonder what menus we will get for the 6 day. I was trying to figure what day to do the alternative restaurant. There were some new items I haven't seen before. They do post the menus for the day outside the dining room. There is usually a glass case outside the doors and they put the menus there at breakfast. We check after we have breakfast every day. Sometimes if the dining room is closed you have to open the outside doors to get in to where the menus are. If you go during breakfast or lunch you will be able to see them. Cindy

I wonder what menus we will get for the 6 day. I was trying to figure what day to do the alternative restaurant. There were some new items I haven't seen before. They do post the menus for the day outside the dining room. There is usually a glass case outside the doors and they put the menus there at breakfast. We check after we have breakfast every day. Sometimes if the dining room is closed you have to open the outside doors to get in to where the menus are. If you go during breakfast or lunch you will be able to see them. Cindy

The liberty menus were posted on the TV's in the cabin each day as well. So you can check first thing each morning without having to leave.

I wonder what menus we will get for the 6 day.

The menu for 6 days is every day except Saturday menu- Now figuring out when formal night is for that particular menu.. I should be set.

I am hoping to do Harry's on the day we are in Cozumel (thurday) make it for 7:30 pm reservation

Archived