wedding day (HELP)

anthony 550

well sailing on the sea princess to the caribbean sailing on the 11-2-2006. what am i wondering is, me and my girlfriend are getting married on the cruise, but we have no family or friends on the cruise,so i am asking if there are people out there travelling on the above cruise,if the will be our witnesses at our wedding:) so i hope there is someone out there who could help us thanks:cool:

Find the roll call for your cruise. We attended a wedding for one of our roll call group. One thing that makes it a little more difficult is that you will get "invited guests" cards to distribute before the ceremony. Those let the staff that have blocked the passageway off know who are the proper peole to let through. You'll either have to get cabin numbers and deliver the cards (wedding coordinator might do that) or as in our case, give people some kind of unusual detail about yourselves to use like a password. The wedding staff do not allow gate-crashers.

The ceremony we saw was quite nice. I think you've made a good choice, and congratulations.

well sailing on the sea princess to the caribbean sailing on the 11-2-2006. what am i wondering is, me and my girlfriend are getting married on the cruise, but we have no family or friends on the cruise,so i am asking if there are people out there travelling on the above cruise,if the will be our witnesses at our wedding:) so i hope there is someone out there who could help us thanks:cool:

The ship will provide you with someone to be the witness. When we got married it was just the two of us and we had no problem.

Scott

thanks scott, did you have 2 of the crew for witnesses,and did they make the wedding a good day without any of you family present.did any of the passengers go to the wedding well thanks again and doyou think you made the right choice getting married on the cruise/

Yes, We made the right choice it was perfect. Princess took care of all the details all we did was show up and they did a great job.

There were two people from the pursors staff that attended. In addition to the people conducting the wedding. Other than that it was just us.

After the ceremony they took us to one of the lounges for cake and champagne then we spent at about two hours with the photographer taking pictures all around the ship. He was great to, but us several drinks. After they we only had a few hours until dinner. We had our wedding dinner at Sabatini's and the crew really made us feel special.

Scott

scott, how must did you pay for the photos,if you dont mine me asking. we are getting married at sea it cost $2250 does photos come included in the price or dont you know

We didn't by the photo package in advance, we waited and dealt with the ship photographer. If I recall correctly we got 20 8"x10" and the CD with all of the photos for $695.

Scott

Archived