Looking for limo transportation Vancouver

We will arrive in Vancouver on May 1st and will need transportation from Canada Place cruise terminal to Vancouver International Airport.

While I'm sure there will be plenty of taxi's available, we are a group of 6 with luggage and wonder if anyone knows of a reliable limo or ground transportation company we could use.

Elaine

We will arrive in Vancouver on May 1st and will need transportation from Canada Place cruise terminal to Vancouver International Airport.

While I'm sure there will be plenty of taxi's available, we are a group of 6 with luggage and wonder if anyone knows of a reliable limo or ground transportation company we could use.

Elaine

Aerocar have a better rate at the airport if you don't book in advance. Just exit the terminal to your right, and they're right there.

Aerocar have a better rate at the airport if you don't book in advance. Just exit the terminal to your right, and they're right there.

Their question was from Canada Place TO the airport not the reverse. I would still call them for a quote though. I've used their service and been happy.