Port Canaveral Car rental

thesawch

Hi, we are thinking of flying into Orland/Sanford airport on Oct 3 2015 via Allegiant air and was thinking of renting a car at Enterprise car rental and was wondering if there is a enterprise car rental location at Port Canaveral and if not is there a area I could park the car for a 4 day cruise. I have been looking and the weekly rate is as cheap as renting the car for only a few days . I have ever cruised out of port Canaveral so I have a few questions before I look into this vacation more seriously. Our Allegiant flight is Saturday to Saturday so we would have a few days around Orlando as the Carnival cruise is a sunday to Thursday 4 day cruise. Any info or other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, we are thinking of flying into Orland/Sanford airport on Oct 3 2015 via Allegiant air and was thinking of renting a car at Enterprise car rental and was wondering if there is a enterprise car rental location at Port Canaveral and if not is there a area I could park the car for a 4 day cruise. I have been looking and the weekly rate is as cheap as renting the car for only a few days . I have ever cruised out of port Canaveral so I have a few questions before I look into this vacation more seriously. Our Allegiant flight is Saturday to Saturday so we would have a few days around Orlando as the Carnival cruise is a sunday to Thursday 4 day cruise. Any info or other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/deeplinkmap.do?gpbr=07VC&bid=004&cnty=US&mobi=true

Avis, Budget and Hertz are closer to the port than Enterprise - Also they usually have more shuttles operating to take you to the port. I rented from Enterprise / Alamo at PC last November and there were a lot of people waiting for the 1 shuttle they had running. Price wise they are about the same as each other, and there should not be a one way fee.

Ian