Harley Rentals

kristycoffee

We just got home from our cruise, and have to admit that after a week on the ship, we NEEDED THIS RIDE!! Thanks to Adrian at Eagle Rider we had a great day!! The ride was awesome! The food was prepared and served steaming hot, and was amazing! The tequila tour was interesting, i dont drink, but bought a bottle of flavored tequilla :-0 it was that good! We saw beautiful landscapes, Mayan Ruin. The cost was not much more than other excursions and encludes souvenir bandanna, food, water, and non alcoholic drinks. The ride lasted about 4.5 hrs was very safe with Adrian leading us and additional staff Bringing up the rear. Im sure we will do this again!! Thanks Adrian!!

Edited by Bamblynn
Spell check

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone rented Harley's from Eagle rider?

I recently Rented from Eagle Rider Cozumel... What an amazing experience traveling the island by Motorcycle.. I suggest taking the tour they offer, then you really get to see the entire island... ** if you decide to Rent, Ask for "Adrian" Coolest Guy ever!! Tell him the Mustache crew sent ya!!

We contacted Adrian at Eagle Rider and set up a tour of the island for myself, my wife and our two adult sons. Adrian was an excellent guide. He is very knowable, well educated, and speaks perfect English, which definitely helped since I speak no Spanish. The Harleys were in excellent condition and the rental prices were reasonable. Adrian made sure that our son's had a good time. Our only regret was that we didn't have enough time in port to really explore the island to it's fullest. We highly recommend Eagle Rider to anyone wanting to see more of Cozumel than the usual ship excursion.

• 1 month later...

We rented Harley fat boy through EagleRider first on our first trip to Cozumel in December, 2013 and Adrian was our guide. This was the HIGHLIGHT of our two weeks cruise to Panama Canal and Caribbean. My husband kept talking about it for a year. So this January (last week) we were in Cozumel on Allure of the Seas. Adrian was at the port again with his bike. We signed up for same fat boy (I don't ride, so I take the back seat) with Adrian as our guide. This was one instance in our lives (we both agreed) when we stepped into the same water twice. We loved the tour. This time Adrian took us on a different route to a beautiful beach on the east coast of the island. We sat on the swings @ the bar, a band of mariachis came by and we danced to "Besome Mucho" right on the beach. It was amazing. Would highly recommend this tour or just a ride to anybody who rides the bike (mind you I myself is a back seat rider and still loved it).

• 1 month later...

For our 25th anniversary my husband and I finally decided to take a cruise to the Caribbean. When our original excursion for horseback riding fell through, I asked my husband to look just to see if there was a place to rent bikes since I know you can do it in the states. Then we found EagleRider Tours and we were so glad we did. What an incredible way to see Cozumel!Warm sun, white sand beaches and that beautiful blue ocean as far as you can see. In the fantastic company of our knowledgeable guide Adrian, we toured Cozumel and learned of it's rich history and colorful heritage while taking in amazing views, meeting friendly people, enjoying great food and really smooth tequila! Although this was our first trip to anywhere in 22 yrs, it won't be our last. We would road cruise with Adrian again any day and have already recommended this company and this tour to friends and family! I want to thank the team at EagleRider Tours Cozumel

for making our anniversary trip really special.

• 4 weeks later...

We just did the 4.5 hour tour with Adrian at Eagle Rider Cozumel. It was a fantastic experience!!! He takes you around the entire island, stopping to view Mayan sites (minor ones. The largest one isn't safe to ride bikes to), a tequila factory, beaches and a stop for (included) lunch.

Here's the details: Cost $255 is for 1 driver and 1 rider, lunch with soft drink, tour stops, guide, insurance and a 2012/2011 Harley of your choice. Oh, and you get a do rag too! They say they will put a $1000 charge on your credit card as a deposit and return it when you return the bike without damage. In our cases, we all were cruise passengers, so they just took our Sea Pass and returned them upon the end of the tour.

They have a mechanic on site and he will go over the bike with you prior to (he pointed out very minor scratches, acknowledging that they were there prior to us using the bike.)

There was a large notice on our Cruise Compass warning against renting scooters in Cozumel. Trust me, they are NOT talking about Eagle Riders Cozumel. This is a very professional and safe organization. You must have a motorcycle license in order to rent.

Don't hesitate! Go for it. This was the best shore experience we've had and a great value too!

We just did the 4.5 hour tour with Adrian at Eagle Rider Cozumel. It was a fantastic experience!!! He takes you around the entire island, stopping to view Mayan sites (minor ones. The largest one isn't safe to ride bikes to), a tequila factory, beaches and a stop for (included) lunch.

Here's the details: Cost $255 is for 1 driver and 1 rider, lunch with soft drink, tour stops, guide, insurance and a 2012/2011 Harley of your choice. Oh, and you get a do rag too! They say they will put a $1000 charge on your credit card as a deposit and return it when you return the bike without damage. In our cases, we all were cruise passengers, so they just took our Sea Pass and returned them upon the end of the tour.

They have a mechanic on site and he will go over the bike with you prior to (he pointed out very minor scratches, acknowledging that they were there prior to us using the bike.)

There was a large notice on our Cruise Compass warning against renting scooters in Cozumel. Trust me, they are NOT talking about Eagle Riders Cozumel. This is a very professional and safe organization. You must have a motorcycle license in order to rent.

Don't hesitate! Go for it. This was the best shore experience we've had and a great value too!

This is the best island to rent bikes on. I did not do the tour, I just rented from him. Great experience, I went to beaches that did not have any people in them. On my return they let me call home (US), free of charge. Very nice people.

• 1 month later...

Our day started with a walk on the pier wondering what to do. As we were about to enter a jungle of gift vendors we saw a nice bike with a nice guy sitting on it quietly and ten minutes later we had helmets on and were sitting on a bike nicer than mine. The day included leisurely drives along the coastline some stops along the way at local highlights, refreshments on the beach and even lunch was included. On the way back we toured part of the city and were returned vary close to the ship. Although we were not prepared for riding (shorts Hawaiian shirt and dock shoes) that did not present a problem and we had the best day of our cruise with the most attentive guide ever.

• 1 month later...

This was our 4th cruise with Carnival and we always rent a Harley from Eagle

Riders in Cozumel. It's a beautiful Island and we enjoy doing our own thing

the best way every ... on a Harley.. Eagle Riders provides this at a great price

and the staff is the best ever!!! See you all soon!!:):)

• 10 months later...

I posted this on another thread about things to do in Cozumel - :DThis was our 3rd time on a Western Caribbean cruise same ports. I was looking for something to surprise my husband - renting a Harley did the trick! Eagle Riders Cozumel - Adrian was the best tour guide - we were the only bike so that made it special. He was caring, made sure we were comfortable and off we went. Stopped at a small tequila factory, several small villages and a place for lunch (great food don't remember the name). Everything was included in the rental. If you ride a motorcycle and stop at Cozumel check it out and DO IT! Adrian also took some of the best photos we've had while riding - great to look back and see the smile on my husband...Hands down the best tour if you know how to ride a motorcycle. When we got back to the ship there were several people wishing they knew about the rental/tour but they were stuck with a ship tour. We hope to be back and do it again – if you have any questions ask or check out the site for Eagle Riders Cozumel.:D

• 4 months later...