Harley Rentals

kristycoffee

I have, but not in Coz, Street Glide from Lauderdale to Key West. They're an international cos + been around a long time. Also give 10% discount to AMA members. Check their website for available bikes. Caution, you pay in advance + it's non refundable. Also, your insurance will be no good down there on a rental + you don't wanna get busted there without it.

We stopped by Eagle Rider Cozumel on our cruise and saw Adrian and the fine folks there.

This is the place to rent your Harley to do any touring. They have a great selection and you can't beat the price! Stop by and check them out and say Hi. they are super friendly people!! See you guys on our next trip!

• 4 weeks later...

KristyCoffee, after browsing around and pricing deals on board and offshore excursions we came across EagleRider Cozumel, we decided to rent from them and to our surprise all their bikes were Brand New, our 2011 RoadKing was only 545KM.

We had a pretty easy check out with a 1000us deposit on our credit card and 15minutes later we were off the road. Its a pretty simple loop around the island and the roads are pretty good shape except for the road to Punta Sur National park, that was a solid sandy path safe to ride but not paved.

We had a great time riding around Cozumel, we went to Snorkel at Money Bar, visit the east side of the island and stopped a different beach bars also went to San Gervasio Mayan ruins and ended up shopping along the main plaza. We had the bike for over 6 hours and we did not have any problems with either the police or traffic.

On the way back our deposit was totally cleared in Zeros and got a copy of that.

Great people, great service and most important great Bikes

Fred and Sonya!

We paid 247us for all day, including full coverage Insurance, Gas and HD clean Helmets. The deposit was cleared right away when we returned the bike. It was for sure a great way to visit the whole island at our own pace on a brand new bike.

Hi All,

Bride and I recently did a week long Western Caribbean Cruise and when we landed on Cozumel we walked to EagleRider Harley Davidson to check into renting a Harley for the day. Adrian and everyone else there was fabulous, we were on the Bike and headed for a trip around the island in less than 15 minutes. We did two loops of the island and got to see the far side of this beautiful island aboard a 2012 Ultra. The Non Tourist Side is Stunning - Mile after Mile of smooth, low traffic highway stretched out before us. The Azure blue waters of the Caribbean Sea pounding against the beach made for a memorable experience. Absolutely a high point of the entire trip. Since the Fuel & Insurance were included and the Bike was super clean and had low mileage the rental experience was the best ever experienced. Note I have been riding since 1963, and have rented Harley's in Europe, I have ridden from The east coast of the US to the West Coast and From Florida to the Arctic Circle in Alaska. This particular rental experience was THE BEST ever. The people at EagleRider were Quick, helpful, efficient and courteous. We were on the HOG and GONE on our ride in less than 15 minutes. It doesn't get any better than that. I'll be returning for another ride soon.

What was the price to rent the Harley?
We paid 214 USD for the day which included fuel, insurance and two clean helmets. Deposit on the Bike was returned as soon as we brought the Bike back to the dealership. Great Experience. 100% chance of a repeat on our Next Cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Count me in as another satisfied customer of Eagleriders Cozumel. From the moment I walked in Adrian and his staff took the best care one could ask for . I rode a beautiful Electra Glide and couldn't wipe the smile from my face for 3 days. I will definitely rent from them again. The bikes are spotlessly maintained and Cozumel is a wonderful island to cruise around on

• 4 months later...
Roads after 2012 Ironman competition in Cozumel, its great to let you know that the whole circuit around the island its finished and makes a great ride around Cozumel.

Before and After the competition the goverment made sure there was no holes on the road and made a perfect asphalt carpet all the way around.

So if your thing is riding a Harley, Cozumel will be the place.

Either you rent it or take it on a tour make sure to stop at El Cedral, cozumels first village stablished in 1847, Punta Sur National park and its light house/ ruins/ lagoon/ museum, the ride on the wild east coast beaches will be a breathtaking ride and also cruising along town and experience how people live will make of your day on a Harley a fantastic one!

Ride On and be safe!!!

How long would it take to complete the tour you describe?

Edited by Mrs.Woody
Incorrect language usage.

• 2 months later...

Second time in Cozumel renting a Harley Davidson. First time with Eagleriders.

Had to search out online, as this one was not offered through the cruise line, due to the fact that cruise lines require 60% of the revenue for any exursions (many exursions have bailed out from on-shore excursions bookings in recent years). Eagleriders in Cozumel was a far superior line up of new Harley Davidson motor cycles with great staff and a knowledgeable guide in Adrian.

We took a chance with them, as we had two of our friends and clients from a business in Canada...Eagle riders did not disappoint.

Strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a safe, reliable and great day to see Cozumel.

• 5 months later...

Mrs, Woody, the tour is about 4 hours and we visit the whole island!!!! plus we can taylor the tour to the riders needs, example, if you want to do some snorkeling we can add on!!!!

Uncle Jeffers, thanks for choosing us and glad you had a great time here in the island!!!!

Hope you all have safe rides!

This past July I had the great fortune of saying yes to jumping on the back of a Harley and experiencing the island with all of my senses!

I have traveled around Cozumel island before in a jeep, but nothing compared to riding on a motorcycle.

The people at Eaglerider made me feel very comfortable about riding on the island, bc after hearing some horror stories of crazy drivers I wasn't sure if it was safe or not. I have to admit, I'm glad I took the chance b/c I felt very safe and did not encounter anything chaotic.

Their motorcycles were really new and well maintained, plus the staff was all about safety. The roads were nicely paved and bc we were on a motorcycle we were able to ride on the small street closest to the ocean. That is where we found these little private paths that led to the most beautiful private beaches. We chose one to stop at and did a little exploring on our own. We even discovered a naturally made jacuzzi that had waves rolling and crashing into it! We had the beach all to ourselves and this was worth the price of renting the motorcycle alone. We had the whole day to use the bike and we made great use of our private beach time!

After enjoying our time in the water, we were starving! We grabbed some delicious fajitas at Mezcalitos and margaritas in a very cool clay cup!

During our ride we stopped at all the places the guided tour typically stops at ……like the tequilla tour where I bought a wonderful bottle of flavored tequilla. I loved seeing all of the little huts on the beach and people seemed so friendly. They would all wave as we drove by and I felt a sense of connection to them all as we passed.

I greatly enjoyed my hair blowing in the wind, smelling the salt water as we drove close to the ocean…it was a fantastic way to see the island.

I would definitely recommend renting a harley from this company and experiencing the island in a whole different way!

The people at the shop were extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and made sure to answer all of our questions.

The roads were nice and we did not have a problem navigating the island.

The freedom of taking a tour on our own time was something we deeply appreciated b/c it allowed us to go at our own pace and stop whenever we saw something that grabbed our attention.

The bikes were well maintained and we received bandannas and helmets to wear. They made sure they fit properly b/c safety was really important to them.

Cheers!

Visited July 2013

• 4 weeks later...

We rented a Harley and did a tour with Adrian on Aug 31. This was the best time we have had in our visits to Cozumel. Our ride was great, we were never rushed and our safety was always a concern from start to finish. The staff at Eagle Rider was very polite and helpful. We would recommend to anyone that likes to ride.

• 4 weeks later...

September 5th my husband and I had the best time renting Harley's in Cozumel. It was the highlight of our 7 day cruise on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas

We had no plans for the day until we met Adrian, as we were walking off the ship. We thought what a great way to see the beautiful island and go to the uncrowded side of Cozumel. We turned and went back to the ship and changed into riding clothes and shoes. After selecting our bikes our first stop was snorkeling in a rather secluded spot. The water was crystal clear. At first I was thrilled about riding around in a wet swim suit under my clothes the rest of our tour, but then was grateful it kept us a little cooler.

Adrian was a great tour guide, he took us to some of the most beautiful places on the island and was very informative as well. I highly recommend Eagle Riders in Cozumel. Thank you for a great time Adrian.

:)

Edited by paula29

My family and I stopped at Cozumel during our last cruise and saw advertisements for Eaglerider. My husband knows how to ride so we thought it would be a fun and different way to see Cozumel. Wonderful experience! The bikes were all new and in excellent condition, and the staff was very friendly and accomodating to our needs. Adrian helped us out with our somewhat complicated arrangements for the rental that day (long story, but the point being that he bent over backwards to make sure we could get to where we wanted to go!). He also provided recommendations for places to go along our route. Both the rental and return processes were quick and easy, and the price was reasonable...sooo worth it! This is a must do if you are visiting Cozumel...we would definitely come back again!

Edited by rainbowchick4
adding additional info

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I own a Heritage and ride as much as we can in Canada... which means 4 months of the year. On our last vacation to Mayan Riviera this past March we decided to take the ferry over to Cozumel from Playa del Carmen and rent a Harley from EagleRiders. What an AMAZING day!!! The rental place was easy to find when we got off the ferry, the cab driver knew exactly where we wanted to go. We were met by the staff with big smiles, a cold bottle of water and a big Hola! They were expecting us as I had reserved online the month before. We got our helmets, put on some sunscreen and were given an almost brand new Heritage, and we were ready to go in minutes! The rates were very reasonable too.

Adrian was our tour guide and we were happy that his English was perfect (we don't speak Mayan or Spanish, lol). We had the best day riding!! 30 degrees Celsius, bright blue sky, amazing beaches, a wonderful lunch, climbed to the top of a lighthouse for some incredible photos, stopped and saw some alligators up close and personal. Adrian grabbed my camera from me and took lots of pictures of us riding! If you want to have a great day with some really great people then check out EagleRiders Cozumel. You can find them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EagleRiderCozumel or on their website http://www.eaglerider.com/cozumel/ !! We can't wait to go back and are even considering staying right there on the island of Cozumel so we can ride more than one day :)

Be sure to pass around this information on your cruise ... this is an excursion you don't want to miss!!

CanadaNorth

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

We had an awesome experience with Eagle Rider. It was something my husband always wanted to do so I did my online research and discovered them in Cozumel. I chose Eagle Riders for 2 reasons, the cruise ship excursion only offered Sportsters and booking with cruiseship , it was double if not triple the price. I booked online thinking, the price is so good, even if it's too good to be true, I haven't lost that much.

It was walking distance from the pier but we took a taxi for almost nothing. At this point still nerve racked being on Mexican territory and venturing out on our own, but when we walked in their shop, right away it felt like we were visiting old friends. Adrian started us out with a serious but comical orientation about his hand signals and all things we needed to know for an organized safe trip with numerous riders. I thought we were only getting the ride and lunch at a restaurant. We were lead to many interesting places.... with our own personal tour guide. And no he didn't torture us with high pressure tourist traps... Adrian was awesome! The entire experience totally exceeded my expectations.

We arrived way too early, the girl behind the counter told us to pick a bike and take a ride North while we wait. I was a little scared not knowing my husband was reluctant as well. Just to let you know, we went and we were perfectly safe.... a lot of people don't realize Cozumel is it's own Island and no risk of the things we hear about Mexico on the news. 100% we will do this the next time we end up in Cozumel!! You can view the video of our awesome day from this link.

• 1 month later...

My husband and I rented a Harley during our stop in port with Eagle Rider Cozumel. We booked prior to arriving, but if their is availability , Adrian is often at the port when you get off the ship. I was a little nervous, but my husband has a Harley Sportster and upgraded to a heritage soft-tail for the ride. Well, we had a blast. Adrian and the rest of the crew at Eagleriders are professional, courteous and very safety conscientious. Adrian took us on a 4 hour tour of the island...we had so much fun. He can cater the trip to whatever you would like to do. My husband is still talking about the trip. The island is very safe and the people of Cozumel very friendly. Adrian is full of Island History and very attentive, taking photos for you , asking If you need anything....just an all around great guy. Don't hesitate to book this tour...in my opinion if you ride, this is the best way to see the island.

@hockeyguru32, that $250 is for the bike, whether the rider is solo or carrying a passenger. It includes everything; you won't be dinged for the helmet, extra insurance, or anything else needed.

I just want to join the parade of people who are raving about Adrian and his team at Eagle Rider, Cozumel. We just got back from our cruise, and the day we spent on the road with him on the island was the most special part of our entire week in the Caribbean. WHAT A BARGAIN, when compared to all the other excursion packages offered by the cruise lines. We got a fun tour of a local tequila distribution company, a brief tour through town, and then a fabulous ride to the other side, where the fun really happens. They're very knowledgeable and have a great attitude about the work they do, which I'm certain can be trying at times.

I want to add something here that can only be appreciated by frequent group riders: We run a small riding club in Colorado, and know how leading a group can be like herding cats. Adrian handled us with ease, and we always felt completely safe on the roads in Cozumel. This guy is safe, sane, and keeps an eye on everybody to make sure they're being safe - but also having fun.

If you're sitting on the fence wondering if your money will be well-spent with them - GET DOWN NOW AND MAKE RESERVATIONS. Not only will you feel your money was well-spent - you'll likely be the ONLY people you see on the roads of Cozumel on a Harley, and trust me, the people there notice you and LIKE it.