Wineless Valparaiso to Santiago transfer

mdod

We're disembarking in Valparaiso and will have a 9:45 PM flight out of Santiago that evening. Almost every post I've read about transfer/tours from Valparaiso to Santiago included a winery tour. Has anyone been on a good tour that went somewhere else? Wine isn't our thing so we'd prefer to do something else with that time if we can.

Thanks for the suggestions. They were both in my list of options . I've read that places will customize a tour but I don't know what the options are so I was but I was hoping to hear from someone that had actually done an alternative tour.

I've read that places will customize a tour but I don't know what the options are so I was but I was hoping to hear from someone that had actually done an alternative tour.

Leo will work with you on this if you give him some ideas of what you like and don't. Believe me, he knows the options that are possible.. He responds very quickly to all emails.

Thanks. I sent him an email Sun evening and I'm waiting to hear back from him.

A week later and still no response. This has been a tough cruise to plan. I'm having a hard time getting responses back from most people and I've been checking my spam folder too.