Train or Maxi Taxi

bconley351

We are 4 adults who will be arriving for some precruise time in Sydney. We have an apt booked that seems to be very close to Sea Life Aquarium. I'm really thinking it would be a lot more convenient to get a Maxi Taxi for the 4 of us, and our luggage, so we can be dropped at the door of the building. I like this better than getting off a train (after an overnight flight) and walking with our luggage a couple of blocks to the building. Any thoughts on how the prices might compare? If I'm inputting the stations ( airport to Wynyard station) correctly, I think the fare for the train is approx $17AUD per person.

I forgot to ask this, and I can't get into Edit:

If we decide to use a taxi, is it fairly easy to get a Maxi Taxi at the airport, or do we need to pre-book one? Also, is there a 'better' taxi company to use if we need to pre-book?

We are 4 adults who will be arriving for some precruise time in Sydney. We have an apt booked that seems to be very close to Sea Life Aquarium. I'm really thinking it would be a lot more convenient to get a Maxi Taxi for the 4 of us, and our luggage, so we can be dropped at the door of the building. I like this better than getting off a train (after an overnight flight) and walking with our luggage a couple of blocks to the building. Any thoughts on how the prices might compare? If I'm inputting the stations ( airport to Wynyard station) correctly, I think the fare for the train is approx $17AUD per person.

With 4 of you, it will definitely more cost effective, and easier, to get a Taxi rather than the train. And there are plenty of maxi taxis at the airport, so no need to book. There are other private transfer companies, as suggested in the previous post, but they would be more expensive than a maxi taxi.

Edited by Fletch1