Alto Chavon and Downtown Trolley

JCJR

Was in LaRomana 6/24/15 and we took the shuttle bus to Alto Chavon. Cost was $7 pp and no other costs. I was concerned that last time we went to Casa de Campo (place were Alto Chavon is located) there was a $25 fee to get on the property. The tour bus stopped at the security gate were the entrance fee is collected and the driver told security that they were from the cruise ship and they allowed us to pass through without the addtl charge.

Once you leave the ship you go up a small hill (walkway) and turn right out the exit and there is a small booth that has both the Alto Chavon tour and Trolley tour (which is $4 pp).

Did not take the trolley but Alto Chavon took us 30 min drive up, 1.5 hr to explore and 30 min back. You can probably do both tours on same visit.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Was in LaRomana 6/24/15 and we took the shuttle bus to Alto Chavon. Cost was $7 pp and no other costs. I was concerned that last time we went to Casa de Campo (place were Alto Chavon is located) there was a $25 fee to get on the property. The tour bus stopped at the security gate were the entrance fee is collected and the driver told security that they were from the cruise ship and they allowed us to pass through without the addtl charge.

Once you leave the ship you go up a small hill (walkway) and turn right out the exit and there is a small booth that has both the Alto Chavon tour and Trolley tour (which is $4 pp).

Did not take the trolley but Alto Chavon took us 30 min drive up, 1.5 hr to explore and 30 min back. You can probably do both tours on same visit.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Is there a map of where the Trolley tour goes?

Edited by ddbaab53

I did not take the trolley so I do not know, however when I was at the Jumbo I saw the trolley in downtown.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...