Transfer Suggestions from Hobby to Bayport

BEFdoc

• 2 weeks later...

We are staying at Seabrook in January and the hotel said the Clear Lake Taxi will cost $48 to their hotel from Hobby. Where are you staying?

You could also try Uber, but I heard that there have been some issues with using them to go to the terminal.

We are staying at Seabrook in January and the hotel said the Clear Lake Taxi will cost $48 to their hotel from Hobby. Where are you staying?

You could also try Uber, but I heard that there have been some issues with using them to go to the terminal.

Looks like the same place. I will call Clear Lake Taxi then and see what they offer. Thanks for the help.

If you are coming in a couple of days ahead of time, I would suggest one of the hotels in Kemah instead of one across the bridge in Seabrook (more stuff to do within walking distance of the hotel, and generally more pedestrian friendly). This is not to say anything bad about the Seabrook hotel options, just that they tend to be more spread out and away from the more pedestrian friendly areas.

We stayed at a Hobby Airport area hotel last December before our cruise. Based on recommendations, we booked Pasadena Taxi to take us from the hotel to Bayport. The fare for our family of 4 was $50 + tip. We used them again upon our return (from the taxi rank) and the fare was $60.

We thought both drivers were very professional.