Grand Lucayan day pass

AEPi71

Hello ,

We actually do have Day Passes available at this time and can be purchased on Retail Street, but are based on limited availability. Day passes are $15 for adults and $7 for children ages 3-10. If you have any other questions, please feel free to direct message us or visit our FAQ page: http://www.grandlucayan.com/pdf/VacationFAQs.pdf

Sincerely,

Bernadette Arty,

Director of Guest Services

Edited by Grand Lucayan

Hello ,

We actually do have Day Passes available at this time and can be purchased on Retail Street, but are based on limited availability. Day passes are $15 for adults and $7 for children ages 3-10. If you have any other questions, please feel free to direct message us or visit our FAQ page: http://www.grandlucayan.com/pdf/VacationFAQs.pdf

Sincerely,

Bernadette Arty,

Director of Guest Services

Thanks for the info! We will be there in June but only in port for 8am-3pm. Is this resort close to the pier and is it worth it for the short time we are there?

Thanks for the info! We will be there in June but only in port for 8am-3pm. Is this resort close to the pier and is it worth it for the short time we are there?

It's a ways a way...at least a 20 minute taxi ride. If you can get out quickly, I'd say it's worth it.

We were their last Thursday. I had pre-purchased our passes through shore excursioneer since they were available there. The passes were valid, but they were also selling them at the gate. They are a few dollars more through shore excursioneer, but still worth what we paid. It's beautiful there!

Thanks, good to know! Im thinking it might not be worth it for a 40 minute round trip taxi ride, bummer :(

We did the day pass at Grand Lucayan in October 2013 and it is a beautiful resort! We were scheduled to port at Freeport in May 2015 but couldn't due to bad weather. I was very disappointed as I was looking forward to spending the day at the resort. It is only $15 pp and I would go again if I only had a couple hours to spend there. You will not be disappointed.

Edited by BGarrison

• 2 months later...
We are cruising in February and would like to know if there are day passes for Grand Lucayan. Cannot find information on the hotel website. Anyone have any recent info?

I messaged the resort on Facebook on November 3rd, they wrote back and said that day passes are "based on limited availability" and can be purchased at the security booth on Retail Street, or on board the ship.

• 2 weeks later...
We are cruising in February and would like to know if there are day passes for Grand Lucayan. Cannot find information on the hotel website. Anyone have any recent info?

I spoke to them 2 days ago and they said yes they have day passes. i specifically asked if there were limitations and would there be a chance that they would be sold out? they said its good to call a few days before just to confirm but they gave me the impression that almost never happens and shouldn't be a problem.