Charter Bus & Limousine Japan

JoyFrances

I have been searching for a company to provide private tours for Japan on our October cruise for 6 people plus 1 scooter. I have come across the above company and have received very favourable rates for tours in Tokyo, Kobe, Okinawa and Nagasaki. Has anyone else used this company that could provide me with a review on their service?

Thank You

Joy

Hi Joy. We used Charter Bus & Limousine for our two day overnight stay in Kobe last October. On the first day we visited Todaiji - Nara Park - Osaka Castle- Shinsaibashi/Dotonbori -Osaka City Drive. On the second day we visited Kyoto - Arashiyama (Sagano Bamboo)- Nishiki Market - Fushimi Inari - Kinkakuji - Gion. We basically skipped Kobe but got a lot in those two days. The only thing I would change is a longer stay at Nishiki Market. We only had an hour and after lunch that didn't give us much time to look around. I went with Green Tomato Co. Ltd. for our 3 days pre-cruise in Tokyo which included the transfer from the airport to the hotel, full City tour, and then from Tokyo to Yokohama where we boarded the Millenium. The guides from both companies were good but Coco, at Green Tomato was great. It was very easy dealing with the two offices and they replied promptly. Their buses are soooo clean, inside and out! I've never seen such sparkling tire rims.

Mary

I went with Green Tomato Co. Ltd. for our 3 days pre-cruise in Tokyo which included the transfer from the airport to the hotel, full City tour, and then from Tokyo to Yokohama where we boarded the Millenium. The guides from both companies were good but Coco, at Green Tomato was great. It was very easy dealing with the two offices and they replied promptly.

Mary

Mary,

How were the prices charged by Green Tomato?

Will they also help with hotel selection?

Edited by Orlando Vic

I found their prices very reasonable; however, we had a group of 28. The transfer from Tokyo to Yokohama was well worth the cost as it included a stop at Kamakura. I suggest you email Green Tomato for a quote. We arranged our own hotels. Stayed at the Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo which is on the outskirts of Shinjuku but within walking distance.