Help With Things To Do in St Johns With A 3yr old toddler..

RoopKiRani

Hello Everyone,

We have a 7 day cruise booked from April 30th till May 7th. I have been going through the excursions on the Royal Carribean website..however I am disappointed to see that ALMOST majority of them don't have anything for kids who are under 4. My toddler just turned 3 and I wanted to know are they super strict on the age requirements.

I also wanted to know if you could all PLEASE suggest some things to do on this port.

Thank you so much.

Hello Everyone,

We have a 7 day cruise booked from April 30th till May 7th. I have been going through the excursions on the Royal Carribean website..however I am disappointed to see that ALMOST majority of them don't have anything for kids who are under 4. My toddler just turned 3 and I wanted to know are they super strict on the age requirements.

I also wanted to know if you could all PLEASE suggest some things to do on this port.

Thank you so much.

There are no child friendly activities in the port of St.John, as it a duty free/shopping area, together with assembly areas for taxis and tours.

A beach with shade, for between 10.30 to 15.30, would be an option or consider a the Antigua chocolate factory tour, for family fun.

If you wish a beach, with lunch and drinks, away from the cruise herds, then I can make a reccomendation.