Oasis Compasses Here: St. Maarten, San Juan, & Labadee

3 days removed from disembarking and here we are. Decided to break up the compasses and trip report since it went so well for me last time --(note the sarcasm -- hence the unfinished review in my signature)...but I digress.

Alas, it took only 1.5 days to get all of the Compasses and Kids Compasses scanned and uploaded. Please let me know if you are able to see the documents okay.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxCcsjRjHXY2Zm0yR2JaRVhtcEE

Enjoy!

Nicely done, I can read the docs.:)

If you have boarding day lunch options and the "As You Depart" flyer, people ask about these all the time.

Edited by clarea

Nicely done, I can read the docs.:)

If you have boarding day lunch options and the "As You Depart" flyer, people ask about these all the time.

Thanks for the suggestion...The "As You Depart" is now uploaded as well.

The boarding day lunch options are listed on the daily planner for Day 1...I looked through my stack of documents (which is just about large enough to require a Banker's Box :p) and I didn't see a separate sheet for that.

3 days removed from disembarking and here we are. Decided to break up the compasses and trip report since it went so well for me last time --(note the sarcasm -- hence the unfinished review in my signature)...but I digress.

Alas, it took only 1.5 days to get all of the Compasses and Kids Compasses scanned and uploaded. Please let me know if you are able to see the documents okay.

Enjoy!

Thank you!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestion...The "As You Depart" is now uploaded as well.

The boarding day lunch options are listed on the daily planner for Day 1...I looked through my stack of documents (which is just about large enough to require a Banker's Box :p) and I didn't see a separate sheet for that.

Excellent, thanks again!

Enjoy!

Thank you for these! I've been looking for the St. Kitt's itinerary compasses, but I'm hoping these might be similar enough.

Looking forward to the rest of your review. :)

• 3 months later...