Corfu biking - how hard?

BVsmurfette

Has anyone been to Corfu and tried a biking excursion? Trying to figure out how hard/easy it is (we enjoy biking but on mostly flat bike paths... but really do not want any hard mountain biking or road biking!)

I was looking at the one HAL offers and it doesn't go into much detail. if anyone has been on a bike excursion/seen one in corfu, would appreciate some advice. Thanks in advance.

My husband and daughter both did this exact (HAL) excursion last year and loved it. They agreed that it was one of the best ship's shore excursion they have taken.

They said that there is one big hill in the beginning of the ride, and then it's relatively flat for most of the remainder of the trip. There is an optional additional ride that requires ascending another hill, and both my husband and daughter did this.

Disclaimer: both my husband and daughter are rather avid bikers at home.

Biking was all on road with minimal traffic. No paths or mountain biking. When the group needed to cross a road, the tour leaders stopped traffic. Since it's a year later, my husband does not recall the biking distance, but he did reiterate that about 1/4 of the group, including my daughter and husband, did the optional extra ride. He also mentioned that there were numerous stops along the route.