Booked private tour Joyce Prince - questions

lovevacadays

We just booked a private tour with Joyce Prince (Hanley) tours for our day in St. Maarten. We are very excited and read excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. Would love to know what you did on your tour in St. Maarten? We get to design our own day.

We have some ideas and Joyce sent us some ideas as well. Has anyone been to the fort and what did you think? How about the flea market in Marigot? Any ideas for a place for lunch on the beach? We like casual and not too pricey. Were there any particular scenic spots you liked? How about any historical or architectural things you enjoyed?

Thanks for your help.:):):)

Edited by lovevacadays

We used Joyce on our visit in August. There is a lot of detail in my trip report in my signature, including photos. The first part of the day, she showed us some great views. We stopped at the iguana farm by the side of the road and my kids loved feeding the iguanas. Around lunch time, we went to Sarafina's and then the market. We went to the beach for about an hour, and then we went to Maho to watch the planes.

Joyce was a great guide and you won't be disappointed.

If I've done this correctly, the link here will take you to the page where the St. Maarten review begins. It's page 11, post 213.

Edited by lolavix

We used Joyce on our visit in August. There is a lot of detail in my trip report in my signature, including photos. The first part of the day, she showed us some great views. We stopped at the iguana farm by the side of the road and my kids loved feeding the iguanas. Around lunch time, we went to Sarafina's and then the market. We went to the beach for about an hour, and then we went to Maho to watch the planes.

Joyce was a great guide and you won't be disappointed.

If I've done this correctly, the link here will take you to the page where the St. Maarten review begins. It's page 11, post 213.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. We are really looking forward to our day. It's great because we are there for 11 hours. Our tour with Joyce will be 5 hours so we will have time at the end of the tour to hang out at the boardwalk and get a drink and people watch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Joyce sounds like an excellent option. Would you be willing to share what the cost is?

I'll answer since the OP hasn't. We have inquired. There are 4 of us. It would be 75.00 each. My understanding is that the more that are in your party the more the price pp goes down.

Edited by Gladysgoing