Maui Private Tour Operators

asand5554

Looking for recommendations for a private tour operator for a small group (4-8 adults) for a Road to Hana tour. I know we could rent a car or van, but we all want to be able to sit back and enjoy the ride. Thanks in advance for your help.

Looking for recommendations for a private tour operator for a small group (4-8 adults) for a Road to Hana tour. I know we could rent a car or van, but we all want to be able to sit back and enjoy the ride. Thanks in advance for your help.

Valley Isle Excursions comes highly recommended for the Road to Hana. We were going to do that tour but my DW would not be able to take the winding roads escpecially if in the back of the van. They told us it was first come first served as to who sat in the front.

Edited by D&N LUV 2 TRAVEL

Based upon some other recommendations, I booked Mahalo Tours for our Road to Hana excursion. I like the fact that they take 8 passengers in a 14 passenger van so there is plenty of room. Has anyone used this company? Love to hear your experiences.

Based upon some other recommendations, I booked Mahalo Tours for our Road to Hana excursion. I like the fact that they take 8 passengers in a 14 passenger van so there is plenty of room. Has anyone used this company? Love to hear your experiences.

Could you please report back after your cruise? I am looking at this tour company (Mahalo Tours) and would love to know your experience/thoughts

Could you please report back after your cruise? I am looking at this tour company (Mahalo Tours) and would love to know your experience/thoughts

I certainly will, but just so you know, we aren't going until October. I was surprised when I called that he only had 4 seats left.