Shore Excursioneer Resort Day Pass

gidgetgoes

we wanted to get a day pass to the Sonesto Maho resort, but "resort for a day" did not have them available. Shore Excursioneer did, at a slightly lower price. we booked it and received confirmation/ticket. we've paid a deposit and will pay the balance at the resort.

my question is, has anyone dealt with this tour operator? i know they are strictly a booking agent, but since this is for a resort, I thought it would be low risk. i'm just curious because there are so many ships in port that day, i'm just hoping we don't get turned away for some reason.

thanks for any info you might have!

we wanted to get a day pass to the Sonesto Maho resort, but "resort for a day" did not have them available. Shore Excursioneer did, at a slightly lower price. we booked it and received confirmation/ticket. we've paid a deposit and will pay the balance at the resort.

my question is, has anyone dealt with this tour operator? i know they are strictly a booking agent, but since this is for a resort, I thought it would be low risk. i'm just curious because there are so many ships in port that day, i'm just hoping we don't get turned away for some reason.

thanks for any info you might have!

I booked through them for an island tour in Aruba. I paid for the full tour and didn't have a balance to pay. I had no problems at all.

We used them for a boat tour in San Juan. They advertised a time that the tour operator didn't offer. Lucky for us, the tour operator honored the time we chose. They also don't include local tax so the tour operator may collect that from you directly.

Otherwise, we had no other issues booking our excursion with them.