Old San Juan Bar/Pub Crawl

janjan3839

We will be in Port mid September. We have been here before, and have done some of the sights and would like to plan a bar/pub crawl for our group. We are in port from 1pm to 8pm. I found this link for these top 15 attracations.

https://foursquare.com/top-places/san-jaun/best-places-cocktails

Does anyone have any input for us to help plan our own crawl? We are trying to map it out and plan ahead if time. Some locations are not open until later in the day. Appreciate any input.

We will be in Port mid September. We have been here before, and have done some of the sights and would like to plan a bar/pub crawl for our group. We are in port from 1pm to 8pm. I found this link for these top 15 attracations.

Does anyone have any input for us to help plan our own crawl? We are trying to map it out and plan ahead if time. Some locations are not open until later in the day. Appreciate any input.

My vote is for The Mezzanine. Great Rum/Rhum cabinet and cocktails. Plus a long, repeat long, happy hour.

#9 being in Condado is outside of walking from OSJ. Definitely hit Carli's. Best mojitos ever! And the way they are prepared is like watching a dance routine!

Drinks are Punto de Vista are good. It is on the roof top of the Hotel Milano so the view is great. Good place for apps too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

About that Foursquare article you're using as reference: #4, 8, 9 13-15 are not in Old San Juan. Marmalade and Dragonfly: while excellent restaurants, are on the high end of expensive for a bar crawl. Stick with any of the one's I've not mentioned (all are great BTW) or just walk up and down San Sebastian street. Depending of they day of the week, you can find a good number of bars there. One of the reasons there's an annual festival with the name of the street. While it started (and still supposed to be) as a cultural thing many years ago, nowadays it's ground zero for a weekend-long, nightly party and binge drinking.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the input! That is just the kind of info I am looking for. I will keep the street name in our plan:cool:

Sounds like a fun time, DW and I are on the same cruise with you. If you have room for a couple more in your crawl let us know we would love to join in.