Bacab Eco Park

trbasso

I've searched the Belize thread and not finding much of anything about Bacab Eco Park. I understand most people want to snorkel, zip-line or cave-tube in Belize, but we've done all of those several times, and was looking for something a little different. The description of this park sounds nice, and you can kayak or go biking or hang at the pool. But no one seems to be going there . . . so kinda makes me wonder if the description may be a little better than reality. And I can't find prices anywhere - even on their website.

Has anyone been? Did you like it? Would you mind sharing the price?

Thank you in advance!!

Pages of good reviews out on Trip Advisor. Many from cruisers. Check your ship's excursions desk for their price. Looks like food is ala carte not included in Park's tours.but not expensive .

If you'd rather DYI, a taxi could cost maybe US$25-30 pp each way for the first person. That's a guess. In Belize City they tack on an additional $1 or so for each extra passenger, not sure what that would be to Bacab. You'll also need to arrange transportation back. In short, if the cruise line offers the excursion with a meal, it'll probably be close to DIY in total cost and you'll be assured of getting back to the ship in time..