Dreamliner seats

Checking in online today we found that on the outward trip me and my wife were seated miles apart. Unable to change the seats on line I rang customer services. The lady was unable to seat us together in normal seats but for an extra charge she could get us extra legroom (upto 40") together but we had to book both ways. So I paid £80. However looking at seat guru and other sites there is no mention of our seats (33D and 33E) being extra legroom. The only extra legroom I can see would be Premium or doorway seats.Has anyone got any info about this.

Checking in online today we found that on the outward trip me and my wife were seated miles apart. Unable to change the seats on line I rang customer services. The lady was unable to seat us together in normal seats but for an extra charge she could get us extra legroom (upto 40") together but we had to book both ways. So I paid £80. However looking at seat guru and other sites there is no mention of our seats (33D and 33E) being extra legroom. The only extra legroom I can see would be Premium or doorway seats.Has anyone got any info about this.

Hi Merciaman if you go into your flight xtras you will find row,s 31 to 36 on the 787 are xtra leg room on my flight TOM 060 to barbados, but all seats on Dreamliner have more leg room than there other aircraft 757 -2 and 737 -8 hope this help,s

Thanks for your replies.I have tried looking at ny extras but the only thing I can view is my boarding passes,evertyhing else is greyed out.I looked at seatguru but it doesnt seem to recognise the flight number and on the generic seat plan it lists them as standard seats. Thomson website really is the pits. Have emailed customer service for confirmation.:mad:

Thanks for your replies.I have tried looking at ny extras but the only thing I can view is my boarding passes,evertyhing else is greyed out.I looked at seatguru but it doesnt seem to recognise the flight number and on the generic seat plan it lists them as standard seats. Thomson website really is the pits. Have emailed customer service for confirmation.:mad:

I wasn't able to view it on Thomson website, so I followed the link in the email sent from the reservation team saying I could now select our seats, I received the email middle of January although in fact was able to select them in middle of December which I did.

I wasn't able to view it on Thomson website, so I followed the link in the email sent from the reservation team saying I could now select our seats, I received the email middle of January although in fact was able to select them in middle of December which I did.

Yes me too but it seems that once you book the seats the option to look again disappears.Everywhere i look people are saying rows 10-13 and row 30 are extra leg room,others are just normal. Customer services have replied and confirm they are extra leg room seats, so we shall see.

Edited by merciaman
Adding text

We did not pay for extra legroom and selected 30D and 30E when we chose our seats for January, and as they were behind the centre toilet area we had loads of space. I could not touch the wall in front with mt feet. Only problem was folk using the loos used the space in front of us to get from one aisle to the other and could stand on our toes. Steward said foilk shouldn't cross that way, but they did. Loads of room though, and nobody had the third seat so we sat with an empty seat between us and used the seat and extra table for a more comfortable flight.