Help from Jacksonville experts please!

Hoosiermama

First, I tried to do a search, but it hasn't worked for me for a few days, so I need to ask for help now. We are leaving on the Fascination on Wednesday the 13th. Unfortunately, I fell on the ice a few weeks ago and I'm hoping that there is a car service that I can use that is a normal car, not a van. Does anyone have the name of a good company in Jacksonville? I still have a problem getting into a van, or a higher step.

Also, is the Jacksonville port easy to maneuver? I mean, is there chairs for me to take a break, or is it huge inside with no seating close by. We have a grand suite, so will that make a difference? Thanks for any help!!

hi, you have several options when you arrive to Jacksonville. you can go outside the airport and take a luxury sedan to the port they use late model Lincoln town cars, or you can call a local transportation company such as danas limousines, BTS Limousines or East coast Transportation they all have luxury sedans, danas is about 1 mile from the port and its the most trusted company in Jacksonville. in regards to the cruise terminal they have benches and also have carnival team members that can assist you with a wheelchair once inside the terminal, the terminal has a sitting area. if you have any additional questions please let me know I live here and Im very familiar with the cruise terminal..

Thank you so much! I will check in to the sedans, and we will ask for help at the terminal. We are staying at the Hampton Inn Airport, and arriving one day early. I have just started walking small distances, so I appreciate any help we can get. We can't wait to get out of the snow and ice!