Valor excursion to Tabyana Beach

CruisersfromMD

I will be on the Valor in a few weeks and would like to go to Tabyana Beach. We are in Roatan from 12-7 PM.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what time the excursion brings you back to the ship?

I have early dining and I am wondering if that is a night when my DH and I should go to the Supper Club on our own and a later than our normal dinner time.

when we went to tabyana beach with the legend back in Feb 07 they ran the shuttle back to the ship every 1/2 hr sarting around 2:30 .It was about 25MIN ride back

Thanks for the info.

Did you enjoy the beach? I have read that there are some restaurants and bars etc. to buy food and drinks.

I was also looking at the Coral Cay Beach Break, but it seems like more people are commenting on Tabyana Beach.

Thanks for the info.

Did you enjoy the beach? I have read that there are some restaurants and bars etc. to buy food and drinks.

I was also looking at the Coral Cay Beach Break, but it seems like more people are commenting on Tabyana Beach.

Tabyana is just a small part of West Bay beach. You can walk up the beach as far as you want to go and there are a number of bars, restaurants, and more. Or you can just buy stuff from vendors on the beach.

Hey we are going on the same cruise as you! We have never been to Tabyana Beach but I just wanted to mention we are going to Fins && Flippers. A lot of people mentioned that it was the highlight of there cruise so we hope it is nice. Have fun onboard!

Archived