New Menu Question for Allure

I have been pouring over the reviews and can't find if the Menus are in the same order as the Freedom ones posted. Day 1 Mojo Day 2 Saffron, etc. Please help, boarding in a few days!!!

Kelly

Not sure if you're doing Eastern or Western Caribbean. Here's how it was on on recent b2b Allure cruises in October.

Due to the itinerary formal nights on the Eastern itinerary are day 2 and day 6 and on the Western itinerary are day 2 and day 5.

Menu Themes for Eastern

day 1 Mojo

day 2 Saffron (formal)

day 3 Pimiento

day 4 S**take

day 5 Basil

day 6 Jasmin (formal)

day 7 Pomodoro

Menu Themes for Western

day 1 Mojo

day 2 Saffron (formal)

day 3 Pimiento

day 4 S**take

day 5 Jasmin (formal)

day 6 Basil

day 7 Pomodoro

We loved Allure and hope to sail on here again one day soon. :)

Not sure if you're doing Eastern or Western Caribbean. Here's how it was on on recent b2b Allure cruises in October.

Due to the itinerary formal nights on the Eastern itinerary are day 2 and day 6 and on the Western itinerary are day 2 and day 5.

Menu Themes for Eastern

day 1 Mojo

day 2 Saffron (formal)

day 3 Pimiento

day 4 S**take

day 5 Basil

day 6 Jasmin (formal)

day 7 Pomodoro

Menu Themes for Western

day 1 Mojo

day 2 Saffron (formal)

day 3 Pimiento

day 4 S**take

day 5 Jasmin (formal)

day 6 Basil

day 7 Pomodoro

This is interesting; maybe I have something wrong. I have Fishermans plate listed on S**take night. Isn't the lobster always on the second formal night? Did you have lobster on menu on the day 5 Jasmin menu?

This is interesting; maybe I have something wrong. I have Fishermans plate listed on S**take night. Isn't the lobster always on the second formal night? Did you have lobster on menu on the day 5 Jasmin menu?

Is the board system blocking the word shiitake?

Looks like the second formal night on Allure serves Jasmin menu. The Freedom had Shiitake the second formal night. So, does the Fisherman's plate (Lobster) always show up on second form night, no matter whether the menu is "Jasmin" or "Shiitake"?

I printed a menu I found on CC before we went on Allure. Not sure where I found it but on that menu the titles for Shiitake and Jasmin were reversed. The Jasmin menu has Fisherman's Plate on the 2nd formal night and the Shiitake menu has Rack of Lamb.

Not sure how it is on other ships but this was my experience on Allure.

I printed a menu I found on CC before we went on Allure. Not sure where I found it but on that menu the titles for Shiitake and Jasmin were reversed. The Jasmin menu has Fisherman's Plate on the 2nd formal night and the Shiitake menu has Rack of Lamb.

Not sure how it is on other ships but this was my experience on Allure.

OK, thanks, maybe the entrees and the desserts swapped? I'd think the creamed wild mushrooms would stay with the "Shiitake" meal and now I understand it to be on Wed.

Wednesday SHIITAKECreamed Wild MushroomsSeafood SaladDuck and Port Wine TerrineRoasted Poblano Pepper and Corn SoupDouble Duck ConsommeRoasted Peach SoupHouse SaladMain CoursesSnow Crab SaladThree Cheese TortelliniFisherman's PlateBraised Beef DuoThai Chicken BreastSoy MeatballsGrand Marnier SouffleIvory Chocolate MousseBaked AlaskaLoe Fat Angle Food CakeSugar Free Coconut and Lychee Semifreddo

Thursday JASMINESpinach DipSeafood CevicheSeared Beef CarpaccioNew England Clam ChowderHot Harira SoupChilled Mango and Pineapple SoupGarden SaladMain CoursesChicken CaesarShrimp GyozaPan Seared Fillet of SoleRoasted Rack of LambVeal Scaloppine OscarConchiglioni PastaTwo Tone Chocolate Praline FingerStrawberry Kiwi PavlovaWarm Chocolate CakeLow Fat Panna CottaSugar Free Chocolate Coconut Terrine

This is what I have from the link above based on the Freedom, days changed but same menu items grouped together. What needs to be changed to reflect the Allure Jasmin Allure Shiitake? Do all main courses and desserts swap or just the rack of lamb and the fisherman's plate? The Shiitake menu posted doesn't look too inviting w/o the Lobster or souffle.

SHIITAKE

Creamed Wild Mushrooms

Seafood Salad

Duck and Port Wine Terrine

Roasted Poblano Pepper and Corn Soup

Double Duck Consomme

Roasted Peach Soup

House Salad

Main Courses

Snow Crab Salad

Three Cheese Tortellini

Fisherman's Plate

Braised Beef Duo

Thai Chicken Breast

Soy Meatballs

Grand Marnier Souffle

Ivory Chocolate Mousse

Baked Alaska

Loe Fat Angle Food Cake

Sugar Free Coconut and Lychee

JASMINE

Spinach Dip

Seafood Ceviche

Seared Beef Carpaccio

New England Clam Chowder

Hot Harira Soup

Chilled Mango and Pineapple Soup

Garden Salad

Main Courses

Chicken Caesar

Shrimp Gyoza

Pan Seared Fillet of Sole

Roasted Rack of Lamb

Veal Scaloppine Oscar

Conchiglioni Pasta

Two Tone Chocolate Praline Finger

Strawberry Kiwi PavlovaWarm Chocolate Cake

Low Fat Panna Cotta

Sugar Free Chocolate Coconut Terrine

Pasted in odd before. This is what a Freedom review called Shiitake and Jasmine night but not sure about Allure. Sounds like, at a min, the Fisherman's Plate and rack of lamb have switched but not sure if entire menu switched

(ie just swap header; if do that, mushroom appet served on Jasmine night)

Looks like the headers were swapped on the Freedom review menu posting and this link has pictures and menus and helps straighten everything out!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1714824

For anyone confused, like me, this thread should help identify what is offered on particular menu nights and other posters have the eastern/western figured out.

If you look at the thread CP3o posted (above) the actual photos of the menus shows the lamb served on the Shiitake menu, and the fisherman's plate served on the Jasmine menu... (also a formal night).

Now as to which nights these would be on Oasis, not sure. I'm going to move forward under the presumption they would be the same as Allure. That's what I would do if I was in charge - :).

Ann

Menu Themes for Eastern

day 1 Mojo

day 2 Saffron (formal)

day 3 Pimiento

day 4 Shiitake

day 5 Basil

day 6 Jasmin (formal)

day 7 Pomodoro

Menu Themes for Western

day 1 Mojo

day 2 Saffron (formal)

day 3 Pimiento

day 4 Shiitake

day 5 Jasmin (formal)

day 6 Basil

day 7 Pomodoro

Below is how it was on Allure and above shows the nights each menu was offered. Again....I can't say how it was/will be on other ships.

Jasmine - 2nd Formal Night on both Eastern and Western Itinerary

APPETIZERS

Creamed Wild Mushrooms

Seafood Salad

Duck and Port Wine Terrine

Roasted Poblano Pepper and Corn Soup

Double Duck Consomme

Roasted Peach Soup

House Salad

MAIN COURSE

Snow Crab Salad

Three Cheese Tortellini

Fisherman's Plate

Braised Beef Duo

Thai Chicken Breast

Soy Meatballs

DESSERT

Grand Marnier Souffle

Ivory Chocolate Mousse

Baked Alaska

Loe Fat Angle Food Cake

Sugar Free Coconut and Lychee

Shiitake

APPETIZERS

Spinach Dip

Seafood Ceviche

Seared Beef Carpaccio

New England Clam Chowder

Hot Harira Soup

Chilled Mango and Pineapple Soup

Garden Salad

MAIN COURSE

Chicken Caesar

Shrimp Gyoza

Pan Seared Fillet of Sole

Roasted Rack of Lamb

Veal Scaloppine Oscar

Conchiglioni Pasta

DESSERTS

Two Tone Chocolate Praline Finger

Strawberry Kiwi PavlovaWarm Chocolate Cake

Low Fat Panna Cotta

Sugar Free Chocolate Coconut Terrine

Looks like the headers were swapped on the Freedom review menu posting and this link has pictures and menus and helps straighten everything out!

For anyone confused, like me, this thread should help identify what is offered on particular menu nights and other posters have the eastern/western figured out.

This also had me confused. And the root of the problem is that the the Jasmine and Shiitake menus are reversed from FOS to Allure/Oasis.

Here's the FOS Jasmine Menu...

P8070024.jpg

Here's the Allure/Oasis Jasmine Menu...

320369_3796656430684_144257867_n.jpg

From what I can tell, everything else is the same.

The order of menus on Allure/Oasis is as in post #2... for FOS... this appears to be the list to go by... https://www.dropbox.com/s/idx7jb0iajr6clu/New%20RCI%20Menus.pdf

For Reference, here's a link to pictures of the FOS menus...

http://s654.beta.photobucket.com/user/clamett/library/?albumview=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

And here's a link to the Allure/Oasis menus...

This also had me confused. And the root of the problem is that the the Jasmine and Shiitake menus are reversed from FOS to Allure/Oasis.

From what I can tell, everything else is the same.

The order of menus on Allure/Oasis is as in post #2... for FOS... this appears to be the list to go by... https://www.dropbox.com/s/idx7jb0iajr6clu/New%20RCI%20Menus.pdf

For Reference, here's a link to pictures of the FOS menus...

http://s654.beta.photobucket.com/user/clamett/library/?albumview=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

And here's a link to the Allure/Oasis menus...

Thanks for clairfying what I've been trying to explain. ;)

Archived