Has anyone done the Extreme Zip & Challenge Adventure

sunshine state

Thanks for your response! We have been zipling in Florida which is pretty flat so they are used to platforms. Just curious about this particular excursion. Thanks again!

Hope someone can answer your concerns or provide you with a review. I did notice that the zip line is located at the lighthouse which is the highest point on the island and looks like the platforms are raised up 45 feet in the air. So you'll get a good view of the entire island.

Didn't know they had ziplining in GT! We've been there three times and never knew about it. We love ziplining, but I can't imagine it would be very good at GT, since it's so flat and so "scrubby". It's not a "pretty" island.

If you are ever on a cruise that stops at Samana in the Dominican Republic [i guess fewer and fewer ships offer that port now], do the ziplining excursion with Terry. The ship might have a zipline excursion, but it would probably be to the other course, which isn't as good, from what I've read. [Terry said the course also has hand-braking, i.e. heavy gloves and you slow yourself down as you approach the platform. Did that type of line once, in Roatan - really hard on your shoulders!] We've done Terry's tour twice now and it's fantastic. The DR board will have info, but it's "Tour Samana with Terry" [Google it!].

• 4 weeks later...