Fishing trip excursions in Hawaii

bananawindnj

With full compliance to the must have done it, to recommend it I , and a few friends had a great 1/2 day on board the Kuuloa Kai. Scott, Steve and Hunter did a great job and the price is competitive. We caught all the fish we needed, and they know where the fish are.

They are out of Haleiwa so if you want one closer by you'd have to go to Kewalo. I've had my own boat over here so haven't needed to charter but I have chartered in Kona and then a visiting friend invited me on the Kuuloa Kai and at the end of the day everyone had an Ahi, Aku or Mahi and we all had part of a 403 lb marlin.

Have fun, I was just paddling as the sun was setting and it was beautiful, gotta love time on the water. I hope you find an enjoyable charter.

Aloha,

Will

I didn't mean to post such a positive recommendation and make it seem there are not other options but we did have a great 1/2 a day trip. The boat is a bit on the small side compared to the yacht we had in Kona.

We were three and had enough room. Kewalo has many to choose from and it's a whole lot closer. Fish wise though the south side gets more boats then the north does. Enjoy your visit, Aloha

Wow! Sounds a little over my budget.

I was talking cruise ship excursion, party boat style fishing.

It is also very difficult to find, and get others on the cruise to want to commit to an expensive fishing charter. I have tried before with no luck.

from my iPad using Forums mobile app