Marriott harbor beach vs marriott beach place towers.

buckleycf

We are going on our honeymoon on 5he allure of the seas in august. We have a 1br villa at the Marriott beach place towers booked. Wealso have a deluxe king room booked at the marriott beach place towers. The rates are really good and the same. Can anyone give some pros and cons of these 2 hotels in regard more to location than anything else.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Beach Place is in a much more central location to restaurants, bars, and shops.

However, I would choose Harbor Beach because they have a much nicer pool area and the hotel is directly on the beach. It's really a much nicer hotel too and there is more focus on service. You can walk to places from there but it's about a mile to the main area.

Beach Place is part of their Vacation Club brand....so it's a time share and not a stunning resort. It is always packed with people and it's OK for a longer stay, but not for a honeymoon.

Harbor Beach is a gorgeous resort on the beach. Mr. Marriott himself stays there for a month every winter.

I think you can make your decision!:D

I stay there when I have either enough points for free nights, or in the hot summer when rates are affordable....I am top tier status with Marriott for life....Harbor Beach is my favorite domestic Marriott property...

Edited by megr1125

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you. We canceled the beach place towers reservation. And its closer to the cruise port.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Good choice...you really don't need to leave the resort at all, as there are a few restaurants there. 3030 is awesome for dinner. If you prefer a super casual place to eat, just walk to Bahia Cabana...it's a couple of blocks walk north on the west side of A1A. The food is mostly immemorable, but they have a marina view, breakfast/lunch/dinner, and live entertainment in the evenings.

Edited by royalcruz

• 3 months later...