Celebrity | Constellation | November 28, 2015 (9 days) | Pied Piper Eastern Caribbean

vulcan1971

We have'nt been to St Barts either. We are renting a car, US26.50. Will just drive around and visit the various beaches. I don't think PP do excursions, someone mentioned that in a previous post. Unless they will host a beach party? Anyone know.

Looking forward to a great cruise experience with all the PP alumni!

Who did you book your vehicle through please? We want to do the same thing. I've also heard that you have to have one of the credit cards with the "chip" in it to put gas in your vehicle in St. Barts.

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested in chartering a boat with all male crew for the day.

Looks like I can make it CLOTHING OPTIONAL and get it for the day.

I can get exact details later, but I need to know if there is interest before I book it.

It will be around $135 per person.

Stop at several beaches on the island

Snorkel

Open bar (I think it's a cooler of beer, wine, water, soda and rum punch), I don't think it is full bar

Lunch and snacks included

Nature Reserve tax included

Everything is included except gratuity for the crew.

Please email me at happyrock8@hotmail.com to let me know if you are interested?

One couple has contacted me, so that is 4 that are interested so far.

We can only take 12 or 13.

I will start a list in the order I am contacted. That way if someone decides not to go, I can contact the next people on the list.

I do not know yet if we have to pre pay or pay the day of. I am just trying to find out if the interest is there.

I don't know how to let the Pied Piper people know ( that's a lot of P's ), so I thought I would post here and then maybe on the main roll call for our sailing.

• 2 weeks later...

Customer service and Pied Piper are polar opposites. They cancelled my reservation two days ago and I've been dealing with Celebrities Resolution department (who has been helpful) to get back on the ship. I've been on 6 PP cruises, and other than the good friends I have met on-board, They have been nothing but aggravation. We will never book through them again.

They are a horrendous travel agency. They lie, they scam, all they want is your money and give you nothing in return. ZERO customer service. Derick is a complete imbecile and the entertainment and parties they provide are substandard and really unforgiveable. I hope you get on this cruise. We didn't book through Pied Piper, but you are welcome to hang out with us when Pied Piper has one of their parties or so-called entertainment.

Thanks for starting this. We'll be on the cruise, and look forward to a fun time.

Just a warning for everyone. If you put your credit card information into the P P website, it has been compromised. They have no security at all, and it's quite easy to view anyone's credit card information on their site. You don't have to be a hacker to do this. We had 2 different cards compromised.

If you book, pay by check only.

We had a great time 2 years ago on the post-Thanksgiving cruise. Others have complained, but we enjoyed the parties and entertainment and thought it was a good value. Just don't pay by credit card.

Thanks for starting this. We'll be on the cruise, and look forward to a fun time.

Just a warning for everyone. If you put your credit card information into the P P website, it has been compromised. They have no security at all, and it's quite easy to view anyone's credit card information on their site. You don't have to be a hacker to do this. We had 2 different cards compromised.

We had a great time 2 years ago on the post-Thanksgiving cruise. Others have complained, but we enjoyed the parties and entertainment and thought it was a good value. Just don't pay by credit card.

Please send me an email to say hello.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Please send me an email to say hello.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

I tried to warn him that he had security problems on his site, but he wouldn't listen. Instead... he cancelled my reservation! I had to rebook via celebrity.

See you all on board... but won't be at the parties.

I tried to warn Derrick about his security problems and he argued with me and then cancelled my reservation. I had to rebook via Celebrity. Be very careful what information you give PP. There site is not secure! And if you make Derrick mad.... he will just cancel your reservation!

I think we're going to get "Not with the group" tee shirts printed up :)

Lol. No need to do that. There are a bunch of us that booked independently from Pied Piper. If I were you, I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They already have an "F" rating.

And, as far as the parties go, you are not missing much. The costume party, which you can see from the deck above, and a two-hour party in the disco. No big deal. We all meet daily at the Martini Bar, so plan on joining us there. As far as entertainment from Pied Piper, it is basically non existent. Last year they had an American Idol cast-off sing and there was a boring interview with Greg Louganis. They also had an unfunny game show. You will have more fun just being around the 1000 or so gay guys that will be on the ship, as well as our straight friends on this roll call.

Edited by Cabin-in-the-Woods

I tried to warn Derrick about his security problems and he argued with me and then cancelled my reservation. I had to rebook via Celebrity. Be very careful what information you give PP. There site is not secure! And if you make Derrick mad.... he will just cancel your reservation!

My credit card has been compromised 3 times this year. I thought the hackers may have been getting access through Aliexpress.com, but maybe it is through PP. My partner, however has not had this issue, even though his card info is also recorded on the PP site. Maybe the info should be removed anyway. Its hard to pay by cheque when you can rack up frequent flier points, we use them to get to the ships for free!

Will keep an eye on it anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
My credit card has been compromised 3 times this year. I thought the hackers may have been getting access through Aliexpress.com, but maybe it is through PP. My partner, however has not had this issue, even though his card info is also recorded on the PP site. Maybe the info should be removed anyway. Its hard to pay by cheque when you can rack up frequent flier points, we use them to get to the ships for free!

Will keep an eye on it anyway.

My credit card was compromised this summer also. Perhaps you are correct in suspecting Aliexpress having been hacked as I had bought from their site this Spring. I guess that it is only a matter of time till your info is hacked when you buy online.

I'm in and looking forward to it. My mom will be on this with me (I'm such a good son) so hopefully we can get her out on the dance floor a few nights to her favorite "It's Raining Men" ... she's 86 and a good sport!

So far I have 4 friends joining us on this cruise.

We were last on the Constellation in November 2004 for her 75th birthday. It's a great ship and this will be my 5th Celebrity cruise.

:cool:

I'm in and looking forward to it. My mom will be on this with me (I'm such a good son) so hopefully we can get her out on the dance floor a few nights to her favorite "It's Raining Men" ... she's 86 and a good sport!

So far I have 4 friends joining us on this cruise.

We were last on the Constellation in November 2004 for her 75th birthday. It's a great ship and this will be my 5th Celebrity cruise.

:cool:

Pied Piper uses the ship's deejays, so chances are you won't hear It's raining Men. I'd be happy to dance with your mom though since my husband won't usually dance, lol. The Constellation is 75 years old? Damn, that's a really old ship.

The Constellation is 75 years old? Damn, that's a really old ship.

Oops! No it was for mom's 75th not the MS Constellation!

FYI - I booked using an agent recommended by a couple of friends. Then I recommended the cruise to a couple of friends who booked directly with PP. What's disappointing is that I didn't get the "Beach Bash" Email from PP. I had it forwarded to me by one the friends I referred who booked directly with PP. When I Emailed PP about this as well as to ask a simple question about the "Beach Bash" I was informed "As you booked through an agency, all correspondence is sent to your agency for forwarding to you. Please contact (agent) directly on these matters." PP processed my CC through Celebrity, not my agent. I never gave my CC to my agent yet PP refers me to communicate with the agent and not them? Really? I would cancel now if I could. In business we learn that you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Not so good ...

Oops! No it was for mom's 75th not the MS Constellation!

FYI - I booked using an agent recommended by a couple of friends. Then I recommended the cruise to a couple of friends who booked directly with PP. Maybe Derek is working with other agents, but if he is, I'm not aware of it. What's disappointing is that I didn't get the "Beach Bash" Email from PP. I had it forwarded to me by one the friends I referred who booked directly with PP. When I Emailed PP about this as well as to ask a simple question about the "Beach Bash" I was informed "As you booked through an agency, all correspondence is sent to your agency for forwarding to you. Please contact (agent) directly on these matters." PP processed my CC through Celebrity, not my agent. I never gave my CC to my agent yet PP refers me to communicate with the agent and not them? Really? I would cancel now if I could. In business we learn that you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Not so good ...

I'm not sure why you contacted Pied Piper if you didn't book with them? Their Beach Bash and other private parties are only for guests that book directly through them. That being said. The beaches are open to everybody. You can still go to the Beach Bash, but you have to get there on your own, which would be way cheaper. Last year, they had the Beach Bash in Cozumel. It was $127 through Pied Piper, via the Celebrity website. I booked the Beach Bash directly with Mr. Sancho's online for $55 and joined the group at the beach. I actually got there before they did so it worked out better and saved me a bunch of $$$. So, if you didn't book with Derek at Pied Piper, you won't be able to join in most of the group activities, which there are very few anyway. The guys all meet daily at the Martini Bar at around 6 pm, and the pool area every day and that is where most of the fun happens.

I'm not sure why you contacted Pied Piper if you didn't book with them? Their Beach Bash and other private parties are only for guests that book directly through them.

I did book through Pied Piper. I registered on the PP website and entered my CC information. PP processed my payment through Celebrity. I can see my reservation on the PP website. The travel agent (friend of a friend) just had me enter his name as the "agent" (they get a commission that way).

When I log in to Celebrity and look at my reservation, I see the "exclusive" PP shore excursions that I can book. It all works just fine. I just didn't get the Beach Bash Email that's all and PP blew me off to the travel agent which makes no sense to me. I was simply asking them to make sure I was being included in the Emails. Oh well ...

I understand now. In a post above, you said you booked through an agent recommended by a friend, so I thought you booked independently. I didn't think Pied Piper would share their commission with another agent. Think about booking the Beach Bash on your own and save some money. The only way you get emails directly from Pied Piper is if you book solely through them with no other agency involved.

I understand now. I didn't think Pied Piper would share their commission with another agent. Think about booking the Beach Bash on your own and save some money.

The agent/commission is stated in their reservation form but it certainly doesn't state that all communication should be directed through the agent. I guess I'm just used to booking directly with the cruise line. Hopefully now Celebrity doesn't refer me to Pied Piper for all communication!