Key West snorkel rental close to cruise port

joedirticus

First time cruiser here. We are excited. We are going to book a snorkeling trip in Key West. I am concerned because my oldest son wears a size 15 shoe. I contacted the company that we are going through and asked if they have any fins for that size. Unfortunately, they don't. I am trying to find a dive shop/rental place close to the port, where we can rent a pair for him. Thanks in advance.

First time cruiser here. We are excited. We are going to book a snorkeling trip in Key West. I am concerned because my oldest son wears a size 15 shoe. I contacted the company that we are going through and asked if they have any fins for that size. Unfortunately, they don't. I am trying to find a dive shop/rental place close to the port, where we can rent a pair for him. Thanks in advance.

Not in order of potential success and I'm assuming you can find these:

1. Diver's Direct on Simonton

2. Key West Dive Shop which has a store on Front Street.

3. Buy an inexpensive pair at the CVS or Walgreens on Duval. The former is closer.

4. Assuming you will be with Fury and the amount of time you will have in the water, he may not even want or need fins. He won't be too far from the boat and fins won't be totally necessary. Size 15, though, doesn't seem that big to be. Is it another, smaller operator?

Pjk

Pjk

Ever considered just buying him a pair before the cruise and bringing them with you? (We always take our own equipment.) This way you'll never have to worry about it again! (Unless you expect his feet will continue to grow :rolleyes:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...