how is snorkling with Bodden tours?

thehams

I came across Bodden tours and saw that you can hold monkeys, I'd loooove to do that. Well we also want to snorkel too saw they do snorkel as well.

Has any one done snorkeling through them? What was your experience? Or have you done another snorkel tour that is a must do in Roatan?

I have heard nothing but great things about Bodden Tours. They are the biggest operator in Roatan. We did the same monkey tour as them and it was great. As for Snorkeling, they will take you over to West Bay and its fantastic. We don't do the tours with anyone when we go because we hire our own driver for the day but you will have a great time no matter the choice.

Edited by BrotherCraig

I came across Bodden tours and saw that you can hold monkeys, I'd loooove to do that. Well we also want to snorkel too saw they do snorkel as well.

Has any one done snorkeling through them? What was your experience? Or have you done another snorkel tour that is a must do in Roatan?

Just returned from there. We used a different company and just did snorkeling. I think if you enjoy snorkeling you will want to spend as much time doing it in Roatan as you can because it is unsurpassed. We used a company that I have nothing but great things to say about... Glad to provide info if you want it.

Just returned from there. We used a different company and just did snorkeling. I think if you enjoy snorkeling you will want to spend as much time doing it in Roatan as you can because it is unsurpassed. We used a company that I have nothing but great things to say about... Glad to provide info if you want it.

That would be great if you can share :)

This makes three of us. I would appreciate knowing the snorkeling tour operator.

Thanks!!

• 5 months later...

I would also love this information.

I'd love that information as I'm looking for snorkeling in January 2016. thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

We always book a private "freestyle" tour with Rony's Tours. There are three different places you can play with monkeys. We like booking the private tour because you can change your plans as you go. If it is raining, he can take you to stores to look around or drive by sights. If one beach or snorkeling area is crowded - you can hop back in and go a short distance to another. It is very easy to snorkel in the West End area. You can walk up to any shop and rent gear - a pre arranged snorkeling excursion isn't necessary. The snorkeling in this area is beautiful. There is also fairly good snorkeling in the West Bay area and the beaches are gorgeous there - in case you have any non-snorkelers with you. We have toured with Rony many time - FABULOUS day every time!