Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls

coinkc

Would you recommend doing both of these in one day or are they kind of the same type of thing? I've looked online at pictures and just can't figure out if we should plan for both or just pick one. (A party of three adults on our first cruise.) If we only did one, which would you recommend?

Thanks!

Blue Hole! We have done both, multiple times.

Dunn's is nice, but it is commercialized & over-crowded. I feel like I am at an amusement park. Blue hole is smaller, somewhat off the grid, cheaper, more personal & prettier. It can be difficult to get to, we had a personal driver for the day, which was definitely the best way to go. We still had time to tour other sites , shop etc.

(Note: If they have had recent heavy rains, it will be brown rather than blue)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Would you recommend doing both of these in one day or are they kind of the same type of thing? I've looked online at pictures and just can't figure out if we should plan for both or just pick one. (A party of three adults on our first cruise.) If we only did one, which would you recommend?

Thanks!

Do both.

Completely different experience. One is climbing up to the top of a waterfall and the other is jumping off ledges and swimming. :)

I would do both if you have time but if you can only pick one I'd definitely pick the Blue Hole. It was one of the prettiest places I've ever seen. Everyone in our group loved it - ages 13-65. We booked with Ricardo Riley at libertytoursjamaica.com and they were absolutely wonderful. We felt safe and got to experience everything. Have fun!