free-style tour

betmust

I will be on the Solstice and one of the stops is Roatan. We have other days with beaches etc so I really just want to tour around and see the island.

I know Victor Bodden does tours and someone Rony. Does anyone know if victor does free-style tours. I know that Rony does.

I have been reading over all the threads and they seem pretty much the same Trying to decide which one to go with.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

Bette

Yes, Victor does free style tours. You can basically do what you want to do. You just tell your driver what you want. Actually, on Victor's site he gives some suggestions which you can incorporate into your tour and you can also ask him for suggestions before your trip. Your guide will also be a great resource. We were with Tex and we had a fabulous time. It was just a friend and me. We went all over the island, stopped at the dive resort Tex's brother works at, stopped at Tex's house and met his dogs, drove on the beach, went to lunch at the West Bay Resort which was absolutely fabulous, went through some neighborhoods,

Lots of things to choose from. Roatan is a beautiful, beautiful island.

Have fun

Archived