Escape 8738 / 8138 (Noise from theater ?)

• 3 weeks later...
Secret balconies? We are booked in 8738 Escape 1/2019 long time to wait, what's special about this balcony? I watched the YouTube it looks like Breakaway?

Escape is Breakaway Plus-class ship,,,you did score the secret balcony room!

The Breakaway, Getaway, Escape and Joy are basically the same ships.

• 9 months later...

I'm booked on cabin 8738 on the Bliss and I would like to know you can hear the theatre nose from below? I'm not sure if I should change cabins - I do want some quiet.

Also, in the video of these cabins it appears that there are 2 loungers and chairs on the balcony - Is this accurate on all Breakaway Plus class ships?

I mainly need to know if it is loud in this room - help ...

Secret balconies? We are booked in 8738 Escape 1/2019 long time to wait, what's special about this balcony? I watched the YouTube it looks like Breakaway?

I am booked in this room for sail date 6/2019 -

1.) I'm curious to know about the noise from the theater that is below this room. Have you questioned this and gotten an answer?

2.) Also, have you questioned if the deck already have the loungers on it?

I am going to want some quiet nights and I'm worried about the theater due to this room not completely over the theatre I think we might be fine, but I have not been able to find the answer...

Hello,

I am looking at booking 8738 or 8138 on the Escape. It looks like both just catch the front edge of the theater. I am wondering if we'll have a lot of noise from below. Thoughts?

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckimages/org/www.cruisedeckplans.com-deckplan.php-ship=Norwegian-Escape.png

I'm not sure when your cruise is and if it is already over :loudcry: I'm wondering if you can tell me if this room was effected by the theater below? I'm booked on the Bliss - same class of ship and the cabin is in the same location. Please let us know, thanks.!!!!

• 9 months later...

So i was just on the Escape and in 8138 room. The only time we heard music was when the show After Midnight and the Brat Pack (louder than after midnight) was performing, any other show was quiet. All shows end after 11. So if you get into bed after 11 you'll be fine with a nice and quiet night. ( Let's be honest, there is so much to do on this ship that you probably go to bed late in the evening anyways.) It's quiet in the room all day and at night. The only amount of noise is from those 2 shows. 

I loved the room for the balcony and how i had all that extra space and the 2 loungers.

Shitty room Stewart though, but that was the only blimp in a fantastic vacation. 

• Thanks 1