New Speciality Menu on board Balmoral

Broch

If anyone who has got the new Grill menu on the Balmoral's speciality restaurant I would be very grateful if they could post it here

Any comments on quality and value for money would be appreciated. Thanks

I sailed on the "Balmoral" two weeks ago and saw the menu. It was very typicla "grill" menu but I don't have a copy. On the odd occasions I looked into the part of the Palms Cafe where this new "eatery" is placed it didn't seem as if there was a great demand for bookings. I didn't meet anyone who had eaten there. Perhaps on the Christmas cruise the food was so good that passengers didn't feel the need of a change of menu. Perhaps on longer voyages it will prove more popular. Sorry can't be of more help.

I sailed on the "Balmoral" two weeks ago and saw the menu. It was very typicla "grill" menu but I don't have a copy. On the odd occasions I looked into the part of the Palms Cafe where this new "eatery" is placed it didn't seem as if there was a great demand for bookings. I didn't meet anyone who had eaten there. Perhaps on the Christmas cruise the food was so good that passengers didn't feel the need of a change of menu. Perhaps on longer voyages it will prove more popular. Sorry can't be of more help.

Thanks for your reply anyway

In response to your earlier post. If you would like more information on The Grill restaurant on board please see the web link provided http://www.fredolsencruises.com/on-board-experience/dining/The-Grill

Regards

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines

Edited by Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines

In response to your earlier post. If you would like more information on The Grill restaurant on board please see the web link provided http://www.fredolsencruises.com/on-board-experience/dining/The-Grill

Regards

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines

Thanks, looks nice just wondering if it is worth the extra £20.00 each. May give it a try and see

Edited by Broch