Seattle Airport Towncar Service

hentzkim

You don't need to prereserve. Either use the STILA queue in the garage across from baggage claim or use an Uber Black Car which can pick you up on the arrivals level outside baggage claim.

Most travelers are happy with the UberX service for a private ride at about half the cost of towncar service. It's usually a late model Prius, and can be booked on their smartphone app. You are met at the designated area in the parking garage next to the STILA rank.

There may be respondents that say to use so-and-so who has been great for them; I'm a local and I know how Seattle traffic works. I never recommend using a service that has fewer than dozens to hundreds of cars on the road at any given time who will be sure to be there when you request them. Someone with one to five cars isn't as capable of improvising in a time-critical situation.

Can someone give me a couple of good options to reserve town car from Seattle Airport to Best Western Pioneer Square?

Thank you in advance for responses

Here is another post, down a little bit on this forum, about a towncar service we highly recommend. SeaTac Towncar Service with AJ. Call 206 697-5577 and he would happily give you a quote (if I remember right it was $30?) OR we have also used the Light rail service from the airport to the Best Western Pioneer Square but it does help if you are able bodied to walk a ways, with luggage, on your own....it's cheap.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2498620