why can't i reach royston?

yuki5900

i am trying to contact royston...emailed twice, once through the link on his website, once separately, then i called his cell as listed on his website a few times today and it is always either busy or else it rings but no pickup (not even a chance to leave a message). first email was 5 days ago, and we leave dec 13 so i know i still have time but thought i'd hear back by now.

anybody know what i'm doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad to hear somebody heard back from him recently. We are cruising on Valor January 25 and have booked him. I liked the sound of his tour better than others so am hopeful all is well. I will send a confirmation email after the 1st of the year. Getting close!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Royston January 2015. He took us to places out of the ordinary, along with the advertised locations. It lasted much longer than stated. He seems to enjoy showing places and doesn't realize the time is passing. We were fine with it taking so long, but some people maybe wouldn't be if they wanted to do something else in the afternoon. But I'm sure he would honor a time commitment if somebody told him they needed back by a set time. He was younger than I expected and had a fun personality.