carnival victory - Dec 7 2011 - cabin 8b 6411

beddy1

We cruised midship on The Victory, I believe on deck 7, with no noise issues at all. If u use the drag decks feature on cruisedeckplans dot com, it shows 6411 right over the Club Aritic Dance Club, so that might be a noise issue. I always bring some ear plugs, just in case! Maybe some other cruisers will chime in on your post and give more info.

As far as the drink prices, u can search the Carnival forum and see if u find more detail. I just know that drink prices are more, but if you get the specials of the day, u can save and I believe under The Bon Voyage section on Carnivals website, there might be some drink discounts. Just keep reading CC and get all the tips u can.

I would like to add that the cruise was "AWESOME". Very port intensive, but you can do as much as you want or as little as you want. You are on a cruise right! I liked being able to see so many islands during the cruise. With the help from all the different posts on CC, we planned a cruise that we will never forget.

Enjoy ur cruise. :)

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

there is your bar menu.

6411 should not get you noise- If you were back two more cabins it would be over the Piano bar which could get noisy.

You are in a cat 8B and can move up to the empress deck for the same money.

7391 is the perfect place- no across the hall neighbors- quite convenient to the stairs/elevators up 2 decks for food/pools down 2 decks for entertainment.

Archived