Amber Cove

Sunchaser46

• 2 weeks later...

We had an absolute blast as soon as we got off the valor last week we saw an excursion desk paid29.99 got on an air conditioned bus he took us into town we did a great tour of the city. then he took us to a beautiful resort beach for about 2.5 3 hrs amazing they had drinks and food not expensive at all then after that they took us to the port we went to the amber cove pool for an hour or so it was a blast as well so you can't go wrong at all

With anything that you do ;)

cb1374b50379ceee5938057604c49cdf.jpg7e8d917520e14fb22a9f4efd11457631.jpg7f890b32d89d1a59b17a20b1d3a63d50.jpg578d5fb7be0b929968fabe6fa32d2d24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Jennifer, is the shore trip desk easy to find? What hotel were your pictures taken at? We are six months away from our cruise. We are starting to decide what we are going to do in port. We may find a private tour guide for Amber Cove but not sure.

Can you tell us where these pictures were taken? Were you at the port area or a private resort? We are headed there in September.

All of the pictures except for the beds on the beach were right at the port. The pool, cabanas, zipline, waterslide are all right at the port. However, there is no beach access there.

Can you tell us where these pictures were taken? Were you at the port area or a private resort? We are headed there in September.

My pictures were at the free pool area right at the pier. We rented the poolside cabana. I took the pictures from there. I hope you have as much fun as we had.

We were there in late December and just stayed at the pool. I think we paid $8 for an umbrella and our son and I paid for the unlimited zip line bracelets.

The water slides there are fantastic and the zip line was OK. It would be great if you have never been on one before but if you have it will quickly lose it novelty.

Just wondering if you remember how much the unlimited zipline bracelets were?

Im looking into excursions now and unlimited ziplining sounds fun being that this will be our first time.

We were there in late December and just stayed at the pool. I think we paid $8 for an umbrella and our son and I paid for the unlimited zip line bracelets.

The water slides there are fantastic and the zip line was OK. It would be great if you have never been on one before but if you have it will quickly lose it novelty.

Great pics Jennifer. Thanks for sharing. We are looking for a beautiful beach to visit while in port. What is the name of the beach in your pics?

Thanks a bunch!

Jennifer

We had an absolute blast as soon as we got off the valor last week we saw an excursion desk paid29.99 got on an air conditioned bus he took us into town we did a great tour of the city. then he took us to a beautiful resort beach for about 2.5 3 hrs amazing they had drinks and food not expensive at all then after that they took us to the port we went to the amber cove pool for an hour or so it was a blast as well so you can't go wrong at all

With anything that you do ;)

• 1 month later...
We had a pool cabana at amber cove. We LOVED it. The pool is awesome. We also did the water slides and zip lines. All are right there at the pool.

Do you think the zipline is good for beginners?

• 2 weeks later...