Caye Caulker

overthehillcruiser

Coral Breeze used Hammerhead before for their boat crew and they were great as this has been discussed.. I bumped into the man that ran Hammerhead the other day at Belize City and he told me how Coral just dropped him for no reason. He is a very nice guy and my daughter and SIL used him before.Since all this happened he is very upset with Coral and glad they have gone downhill. Just info for any of you interested.

Edited by overthehillcruiser

No, he is not involved anymore. You might check eco tours ,as have heard they are good. Otherwise, I would take the water taxi to Caulker and if you want to snorkel, get a local tour boat from there, a 4 min ride..

Thanks for the update... is there a way to book Hammerhead independently? Are they now contracting with a different company?

SANY2384.jpg

free upload

Try eco tours belize..They are in the exit terminal very near the tender dock..AS mentioned many times , Coral WAS good , but no more.

Wow I was about to book with Coral....glad I didn't. Any suggestions on companies with good service is appreciated.

http://www.ecotoursbelize.com/snorkeling.html#snorkeling

• 2 months later...

I've read some excellent reviews lately on TA for Coral Breeze! Maybe they solved their issues. The excursion choices in Belize are so dreadful....we've booked with CB for September for the SRA snorkel tour. I just hate that the trip to Caye Caulker is soooo LONG! Not sure why someone doesn't start up some tourist businesses or excursions at any of the cayes CLOSER to the pier. They'd rake in the dough!! That stupid 2-hour round trip to Caulker is half the day!!!

Sherri

• 10 months later...