Any recent experience with Courtney Taylor tours?

spazzyjanet

• 3 weeks later...

I had a reservation all set up and was just waiting for information on how to pay deposit and where/when to meet. I've been unable to get a response from them for the past three days and we leave for our trip in 1 day.

I guess I won't be going with them..now I have to find someone else in one day.

• 2 weeks later...

They were a little slow on the email reply for us, but we got everything set up for a week from today. We loved Courney Taylor when we went with him a couple years ago. Will post a review in a couple weeks when we return!

• 2 weeks later...

So we went with Courtney Taylor and Samantha last week, and they were fantastic! CBS was filming at the Blue Hole that day, so we had to rush over there before it closed, but Courtney got us there no problem. He and Samantha gave us some fun language lessons on the way over, so that was a lot of fun.

We liked the Blue Hole a lot - much less crazy than DRF. It didn't last as long as we hoped, and was a lot less physical than we were planning for. Beautiful environment, though, and the guides were great.

White river tubing was fun too - we did it a couple years ago with our kids and it was just as good now as ever! After that we stopped at Scotchies for lunch, and the food and service were fantastic! We liked the jerk pork best (between white chicken, dark chicken, and pork.) The festival (fried sweet bread) was also very good.

Edited by scotte
Poor grammar.