Silver Spirit - Champagne

Prada Cowboy

Just as an aside, Wine Spectator rates Monopole 89-91 and Pommery Brute Royal 88-90.

Yes, it's really a matter of one's palate - the two labels are actually produced by the same conglomerate. I requested a side-by-side tasting of Heidsieck Monopole Blue Top and Pommery Brut Royal but was told the former had been discontinued on the Spirit for several months.

I am not very knowledgeable of campaign but as a 1st lieutenant ,stationed in Germany, visited Epernay (spelling) in the early 70's and just loved the yeasty smell of the wine. The caves were just beyond belief. Just wonderful the care given to each bottle.

"cuvee Louise" is the prestige cuvee of Pommery - also is available in Rosé - even more expensive.

like the Cristal of Roederer ...

tastes are personal but in general Pommery is regarded of a higher standard - and a higher price " as Hiedsick Monopole...

i hope in decemeber there is still some Pommery left :)

"cuvee Louise" is the prestige cuvee of Pommery - also is available in Rosé - even more expensive.

like the Cristal of Roederer ...

tastes are personal but in general Pommery is regarded of a higher standard - and a higher price " as Hiedsick Monopole...

i hope in decemeber there is still some Pommery left :)

Just today we opened the "Louise" for a wonderful brunch on a sunny day in Massachusetts. 5Waldos also hope you have a bounty of Pommery and great time.

Just today we opened the "Louise" for a wonderful brunch on a sunny day in Massachusetts. 5Waldos also hope you have a bounty of Pommery and great time.

With or without we will have a wonderful time. Thanks. You escaped the hurricane I assume. Life is good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Not going on the Spirit I am going on the Shadow in August. I am a huge fan of champagne (and sparkling wine) and I have to admit that Pommery is not my favorite (I will still be drinking it :D).

This will be my first time on SilverSea is this the only champagne they pour?

Tonya