Oasis - entertainment options with 6pm traditional dining?

I see the Oasis Of Dreams in the Aquatheater is at 7:30pm and 9:30pm. Is it possible to make the 7:30pm show with a 6pm traditional dining time in the MDR? I see late traditional is at 8:30pm, so is the assumption that it's going to take 2 hours for dinner?

I see the Oasis Of Dreams in the Aquatheater is at 7:30pm and 9:30pm. Is it possible to make the 7:30pm show with a 6pm traditional dining time in the MDR? I see late traditional is at 8:30pm, so is the assumption that it's going to take 2 hours for dinner?

I want to know too, we have 6pm early dining and booked the Oasis of Dreams show and it starts @ 7:30pm. We're leaving on the cruise Sat. 7/2, if you don't hear i'll let you know :-)

If you arrive at the MDR exactly when it opens, and you tell your wait team that you have show reservations and would like to be out in an hour, they should accommodate you. This is easier for them to accomplish if you are dining without tablemates, who might not be on the same schedule that evening.

Thanks for the responses. At least for now, I booked the 9:30pm for the aquatheater show. Cruisin Gator, let me know how that early time works out for you.

I did the opposite. I plan to tell the waiter. They can get you out fast if they know you have a show. :)

With all the shows they definitely can hurry along your dinner, but that can be awkward if you have table mates who do not want to rush. Another solution is to eat at the same pace as normal, but skip dessert and leave, with regrets to table mates and let the waiters know. You can always pick up dessert elsewhere after the show.

Also, only you know how quickly you can get from one part of the ship to another. Keep in mind you might have a good walk. Also remember that seats are opened up 10 minutes before show time for those who do not have reservations.

Thanks for the responses. At least for now, I booked the 9:30pm for the aquatheater show. Cruisin Gator, let me know how that early time works out for you.

ProPro I will definitely let you know. Thank you to all for your helpful tips. I'll tell the waiter so he knows we have places2go and things2do. :-)

We are on the August 13th cruise. I booked traditional dinner at 6 and all shows for the later time. When we sailed a few years ago, we found that sometimes we felt rushed to make the earlier show. This time we figured vacation is about not stressing.

• 2 weeks later...

We had 6 o'clock early dining and the only time we were rushed was for "The Oasis of Dreams" we told our wait or and because the show started at 7:30 we were there at 7:00. Tell the waitor, he'll hurry up your dinner. This show was 1 of the BEST and we saw all the shows.